- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Classic Vacations 2014 ® All rights reserved.
Lizard Island Resort
Australia : New South Wales
Secluded island escape with 24 white-sand beaches
Located approximately 240 kms north of Cairns, this resort is set on Lizard Island, a 2,500-acre National Park with 24 white-sand beaches caressed by the crystal-clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef. A total of 40 beachfront suites and hilltop villas are distributed around the grounds, further enhancing the sophisticated, semi-private ambience.
• Gourmet Meals
• unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
• selected fine Australian and New Zealand Wines
• Beer, spirits, and champagne during meal periods at Osprey's Restaurant and Bar
• Picnic hampers
• in room mini-bar
• use of non motorised water sports and motorised dinghies
Australia : Northern Territory
Eco-lodging in cozy, climate-controlled tents
Silence, seclusion, and stunning views of Ayers Rock. Set in the bush a few miles from the famed World Heritage Site, this resort resembles an African safari tent camp, with 15 "tents" and a communal dining building surrounded by pristine wilderness. With limited access and space for just 30 guests, it's a relaxing retreat with a strong cultural and eco-tourist ambience.
• Exceptional Touring Program
• Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kantju Gorge Sunset Tour
• Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Wallpa Gorge Tour
• Table 131, Dining Under the Stars (subject to weather conditions)
• Uluru Sunrise Walk and Cultural Centre Tour
• Table 131, Dining Under the Stars
• Mulgara Gallery and Township Tour
• Entrance tickets to Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
• Round trip airport transfer from Ayers Rock Airport (AYQ) to the resort
• All meals
• Open bar with premium wines and spirits
• In-suite bar
• Signature experiences (touring)
Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island
Australia : South Australia
Luxury, eco-friendly lodge at secluded Hanson Bay
Built with sustainable materials including recycled glass and timber, this boutique resort seamlessly blends with the surrounding coastal landscape. The stylish Great Room features floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning ocean views and circular lounge areas with contemporary sofas and armchairs. Bordered by two national parks, this lodge is ideal for sophisticated outdoor enthusiasts.
• French Champagne on arrival.
• Upgrade to next suite category such as Ocean Retreat to Remarkable Suite (subject to availability at time of reservation).
• Two Southern Spa $50 treatment vouchers and two $50 Bespoke Experience vouchers (maximum per suite).
• All Meals
• Open bar with premium wines and spirits
• In-suite bar
• Signature experiences (tours)
• Island airport transfers (Kingscote Airport to the Lodge round trip)
Tadrai Island Resort
Fiji : Mamanuca Islands
Adults-only property in Mamanuca Islands neighborhood with a private beach
Tadrai Island Resort-Fiji is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
• Champagne welcome
• All meals including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Daily sunset canapés
• Fully stocked mini bar
• Laundry service
• Pure Fiji amenities
• Twice daily maid service
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Use of an iPad
• All activities with the exception of motorized activities, scuba diving, game fishing
Wakaya Club and Spa
Fiji : North Islands : Lomaiviti Islands
Exclusive island resort with golf, water sports
Guests can explore the island’s private beaches, play a round of golf or tennis, or snorkel in the surrounding aquamarine waters. Other on-site activities include scuba diving, kayaking, and hiking. At the spa, guests can indulge in island-inspired treatments such as the Tropical Mango Wrap and Water Shiatsu (surcharge). The restaurant serves Pacific Rim cuisine highlighting local seafood, game, and produce.
• Meet and Greet service at Nadi International Airport.
• Guaranteed early morning check-in and late afternoon check-out.
• All meals and beverages including alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• Unlimited use of the fully stocked mini bar
• Unlimited wireless Internet access.
• Personal laundry service.
• Two Scuba tank dives per person per day (Monday through Saturday only).
• Unlimited use of all other sporting facilities and equipment including private beach picnics (Monday through Saturday only), golf, tennis, snorkeling, sea kayaking, Fitness Bure, and croquet.
Namale, The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa
Fiji : North Islands : Savusavu
Luxury boutique dive and spa resort with soft sand beaches and dazzling landscape
This all-inclusive boutique resort caters to honeymooners, celebrities, and sophisticated vacationers seeking tranquility and privacy. Surrounded by of lush tropical landscape, the resort sits on a narrow headland overlooking the Koro Sea. Luxurious yet relaxed, the resort features traditional Fijian architecture and décor throughout. Children 13 and older are welcome.
• Full service breakfast, 3-course lunch and 5-course dinners with snack between each meal
• All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and Champagne (premium wine list choices not included)
• Roundtrip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
• Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
• Daily laundry service
• Nightly turn down service
• Access to fitness center, indoor entertainment center and hydrotherapy treatments from the Namale Spa
• Golfing (clubs included. Namale offers a 9 hole golf course with 18 tee boxes for an 18 hole golfing experience.
The Brando Resort Tetiaroa
Tahiti : Papeete
A unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful atoll of Tetiaroa.
The Brando is unique in concept and scope, combining environmental purity, luxury and Polynesian charm into an enriching experience. The Brando is a pioneering model of sustainable technology with sea water air-conditioning and energy from the sun and coconut oil. Protection of the abundant tropical fish and other marine life is core to the resort’s mission, and there is an eco-station for scientific research that guests can visit.
• All meals in the dining venues (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
• 24-hour dining in the privacy of the Villa (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
• Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, champagne and spirits) Ultra-premium wines, champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge.
• One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities
• One 50 minute spa treatment daily per Bedroom
• Laundry service (delicate cleaning is available at an additional charge)
• Internet access from both the villa and public areas