- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Region GMAP Block 2
More than three-fourths of the Bahamas lies underwater, making the islands ideal for an array of water sports and even swimming with dolphins. The Bahamas offers landlubbers golf and tennis, while nature lovers can hike in the national parks. Energetic Nassau/Paradise Island offers the largest variety of activities, while exclusive Exuma and Harbour Island lure privacy-seekers to secluded beaches.
Popular Things to Do in The Bahamas
- Check out Potter’s Cay for conch fritters and spicy conch salad!
- Visit with locals at the Green Parrot, an open-air bar and grill
- Take advantage of duty-free shopping
- Try your hand at Caribbean Stud Poker
- Experience AQUAVENTURE at the Atlantis, Paradise Island