- Special Offers
- About Us
Region GMAP Block 2
Hawaii Lanai Island Vacation Getaways
Escape from it all and discover a Lanai island vacation getaway. If romance and isolation is what you seek, then the Hawaii Island of Lanai is for you. Rejuvenate your soul with the peace and quiet of this secluded island. The sixth largest Hawaii Island, Lanai was once known as “Pineapple Island”, and has been given the title of “Hawaii’s Most Enticing Island”. Escape modern life with Lanai, the true definition of untouched tranquility.
Lanai vacations offer a variety of activities, including hiking through ancient ruins, horseback riding, golf, sampling traditional Hawaiian fare, and snorkeling in waters where spinner dolphins frolic. There’s no public transport on the island, but rent a four-wheeler and drive past un-crowded beaches into rural terrain from your Lanai hotel.
Most Popular Things to Do in Lanai
- Ride horseback or a four-wheel-drive on an off-road trail
- Play golf at the “Experience at Koele”or “Challenge at Manele”
- Visit the Garden of the Gods
- Marvel at the petroglyphs at Shipwreck Beach
- Walk the historic Munro Trail