- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- Pre & Post Cruise
Region GMAP Block 2
Acapulco welcomes visitors to its golf courses, tennis courts, restaurants, and luxury Acapulco hotels and resorts. From the CiCi water park to the quiet village of Pie de la Cuesta , Acapulco has something for everyone. Don’t miss seeing Acapulco’s famous cliff divers at La Quebrada, who fearlessly plunge into the Pacific. Disco-hop Acapulco clubs at night or simply enjoy the views of glittering Acapulco Bay.
Most Popular Things to Do in Acapulco
- Spend a day in the historic colonial town of Taxco
- Savor fine cuisine at El Mezzanotte
- Watch the world famous La Quebrada cliff divers
- Cruise the main boulevard “Costera Miguel Alemàn”
- Visit the Fort of San Diego, the most relevant historical building in town.