- Special Offers
- About Us
Region GMAP Block 2
Central Mexico Vacations
Vibrant Mexico City is the world’s oldest and largest capital located in Central Mexico. Landmarks such as the National Museum of Anthropology, Teotihuacan pyramids, and Templo Mayor offer glimpses into ancient culture, while the bohemian Frida Kahlo Museum depicts more modern times. Central Mexico consists of towns such as San Miguel de Allende, Oaxaca, and Guadalajara, where arts and culture thrive.
Most Popular Things to Do in Central Mexico
- Discover Mexico City’s historic center, a unesco World Heritage Cultural Site
- Dine in Mexico City’s Polanco neighborhood
- Check out the legendary Ballet Folklórico De Mexico dance troop
- Visit Casa Azul, Frida Kahlo and her husband Diego Rivera’s home turned museum
- Explore the ancient city of Teotihuacán, home of the famous Pyramid of the Sun.