- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Known as Mexico's diving capital, Cozumel's clear aquamarine waters and famous reefs attract divers from around the world. Aside from underwater adventures, this charming island offers shops, art galleries, lively bars, and an array of dining options including gourmet seafood restaurants. Cozumel vacation packages include luxury hotels and family-friendly, all-inclusive resorts.
Cancun & Cozumel Time Zone Change
If your clients are traveling to Cancun or Cozumel after February 1, they will enjoy an extra hour of daylight in the evening. The Mexican state of Quintana Roo, which includes Cancun and Cozumel, is planning to change to Eastern Standard Time Zone effective February 1, 2015... learn more
Most Popular Things to Do in Cozumel
- Check out Carnival in late February/early March
- Scuba-diving off the coast is a must!
- Visit Viva Mexico for great shopping and souvenirs
- Enjoy endless activities in and around Playa Sol Beach
- Experience the local restaurants and nightlife