- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Based ontraveler reviews
- Nearby Marina Village offers shops, bars, and a range of dining options including Italian, Asian, and seafood restaurants.
What to Expect:
- After passing through the resort's imposing gates, guests enter Long Pavilion, the focal point of the resort with stunning panoramic views of the Coral Sea and surrounding islands. Opened in 2007, this adults-only resort has an atmosphere of understated luxury and caters to sophisticated honeymooners and leisure travelers.
- Guests can relax at the spa, participate in a yoga class overlooking the sea, or work out at the modern fitness center. Other resort features include two infinity pools, two restaurants, room service, and access to a variety of activities including snorkeling, diving, and sailing.
Great Barrier Reef, 4803
- Whitsunday Islands
Airport:Great Barrier Reef Airport HTI
OverviewQualia Resort offers 59 individual pavilions set on the hillside and one two-bedroom beach house. All accommodations feature infinity-edge plunge pools or sun decks, and views of the ocean and Whitsunday Islands. Rooms are decorated in a modern style with rich woods, slate, and limestone. Amenities include coffee/tea makers, in-room safes, minibars, wireless Internet access, and a personal golf cart for exploring the surrounding area.
Located on the secluded northern tip of Hamilton Island, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Spa Qualia offers six treatment rooms including two couples' rooms with Roman baths. The resort also features a modern fitness center, a yoga center overlooking the sea, and two infinity pools. Dining options include gourmet cuisine at Long Pavilion or casual beachfront dining at Pebble Beach. Amenities include business services, wireless Internet access, and room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Fitness equipment
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Children under 18 are not allowed at the resort.Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Long PavilionRestaurant with panoramic ocean views. Serves international cuisine highlighting local produce and fresh seafood. Open for breakfast and dinner. Adjacent bar/lounge.
Pebble BeachCasual beachfront restaurant. Open for lunch.
The resort features two infinity pools, a fitness center with personal trainers, and a yoga center. Guests can take advantage of numerous water sports in the surrounding area including snorkeling, diving, sailing, and fishing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport