- Special Offers
- About Us
Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa
- On select evenings, the resort offers a four-wheel drive tour to watch the sunset. While enjoying gourmet canapés and regional wines, guests watch the sun bathe the surrounding sandstone cliffs in a spectacular array of colors.
What to Expect:
- Built around a restored homestead dating back to 1832, this luxury resort was thoughtfully designed to have minimal impact on the environment. The resort's surrounding natural beauty and rustic ambiance attracts couples and nature enthusiasts seeking a secluded Australia vacation. This resort is not recommended for children under 8.
- At the on-site spa, guests can indulge in a range of holistic treatments including the Mountain Aroma Signature Massage or the Sodashi Earth Mineral Detox Body Wrap (surcharge). Recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness center. Guests are provided with mountain bikes to explore the surrounding countryside, and a variety of guided nature tours are available.
2600 Wolgan Road
Wolgan Valley, Lithgow, NSW, 2790
- Blue Mountains
Airport:Kingsford Smith SYD
Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa offers 40 suites, all of which feature private terraces and indoor/outdoor plunge pools. Inspired by Australia's original Federation style, suites feature locally crafted wood furniture and double-sided stone fireplaces. Amenities include LCD TVs with international channels, DVD players, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 player docking stations. Bathrooms feature double vanities, separate showers and tubs, and complimentary Babor toiletries. Guests are also provided with two mountain bikes and binoculars for wildlife viewing.
This Australia hotel includes the following in the room rate: gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of regional wines and beer with meals, and two on-site nature based activities per person, per day.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Massage - available in room
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Turndown service
- Window opens
Set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve, this luxury resort borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. The on-site spa offers a range of holistic treatment using natural products (surcharge). Spa facilities include a sauna, steam room, and six double treatment rooms with private showers and Japanese-style soaking tubs. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Breakfast and dinner are served in the Wolgan Dining Room, and light meals and snacks are available throughout the day at The Country Kitchen. Room service is available 24 hours.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
This hotel is not recommended for children under 8.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Wolgan Dining RoomThe resort's main restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. The five-course dinner menu changes seasonally to highlight fresh regional ingredients and organic produce from local farms. Features an indoor fireplace and an outdoor terrace.
The Country KitchenCasual all-day dining restaurant. Serves a selection of light meals and snacks including tapas and antipasto.
Valley Bar & TerraceRelaxed bar and lounge with a terrace overlooking the valley. Features an extensive wine menu.
This New South Whales resort offers a range of outdoor adventures including hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, and four-wheel drive wildlife safaris. The resort also features a fitness center with personal trainers and an outdoor swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport