- Special Offers
- About Us
Henry Jones Art Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Every Friday, the hotel offers an informative art tour complete with champagne.
What to Expect:
- The Henry Jones Art Hotel comprises a row of historic warehouses and a former jam factory along the Hobart waterfront. Tastefully blending contemporary decor with original design elements, the hotel displays more than 250 pieces of artwork in guestrooms and public areas. Stylish and sophisticated, this hotel is ideal for upscale Tasmania vacations.
- Guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks at the vibrant IXL Long Bar and then indulge in gourmet cuisine at Henry Jones Harbourside Restaurant. Amenities include 24-hour room service, complimentary parking, and dry cleaning service. For business travelers, the hotel features meeting rooms and a business center.
25 Hunter Street
Hobart, TAS, 7000
The Henry Jones Art Hotel offers 56 guestrooms and suites, all of which feature original contemporary artwork, natural timber furnishings, trapeze lighting, and translucent glass bathrooms. Amenities include flat-screen TVs with DVD players, high-speed Internet access, and minibars. Some rooms feature Kohler soaking tubs.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Internet access - high speed
- Turndown service
- Window opens
Located along the Hobart waterfront, this Tasmania hotel is () from Hobart International Airport. The on-site restaurant serves contemporary Australian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can dine in the art-filled dining room or in the all-glass atrium. Room service is available 24 hours. Other conveniences include dry cleaning service, complimentary parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Parking (free)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 14 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians and using existing bedding.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
- 10 AM
Henry Jones Harbourside RestaurantRestaurant serving contemporary Australian cuisine and local specialties. Menu highlights fresh local seafood, beef, poultry, and produce. Dishes may include Fresh Local Oysters, Pan Roasted Magret Duck Breast, and Meyer Lemon Cake. Features seating in the all-glass atrium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
IXL Long BarLively bar with exposed beams, red bar stools, unique art work, and historic photos.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport