- Special Offers
- About Us
- Wineglass Bay is a stunning half-moon shaped bay with a white-sand beach and brilliant turquoise waters. Guests can participate in guided walking tours (surcharge) to the Wineglass Bay Lookout and learn about native wildlife and flora along the way.
What to Expect:
- he lodge's main building welcomes guests with open fireplaces, comfortable armchairs and sofas, exposed wood beams, and an extensive deck overlooking Coles Bay. Situated in Freycinet National Park, this waterfront lodge is an ideal base for couples, families, and nature enthusiasts exploring the Freycinet peninsula.
- At The Bay Restaurant, guests can enjoy gourmet local cuisine and wine while taking in panoramic views of Great Oyster Bay. In the evenings, guests can participate in wine or beer tastings by the open wood fire at Hazards Bar and Lounge. Hotel amenities include complimentary breakfast, complimentary parking, and high-speed Internet access in public areas.
FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK
COLES BAY, TASMANIA, 7215
The Saffire Freycinet offers 60 modern cabins with private balconies overlooking the surrounding woodland. Amenities include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, iron/ironing boards, ceiling fans, and electric heaters. Wineglass Cabins feature jetted tubs. Designed to promote a relaxing environment free from distraction, cabins do not have telephones or TVs.
- Oyster Bay Cabin -
Oyster Bay cabin is a two-room cabin, ideal for families. The main room includes the sitting/lounge area as well as the main bedroom. The second room and bathroom are accessed from the main room. Includes a kitchenette.
- Wineglass Deluxe Cabin -
Our Deluxe Wineglass cabin is a one-room cabin, ideal for a couple wanting a little extra comfort, especially if they are on their honeymoon or an indulgent holiday. Max: 2 people. The cabin has the additional features.
- Wineglass Premier Cabin -
Wineglass Premier Cabin is the top-of-the-range cabin, suitable for couples only. These spacious open-plan cabins are for the discerning traveler and feature a fresh new style for Freycinet Lodge. They have quality fittings, a king-size bed, double spa bath, CD player, mini bar with high profile local beverages, and a complimentary welcome platter. The ensuite bathroom includes separate shower and quality toiletries, hairdryer, fluffy towels and bathrobes.
- Freycinet Cabin -
The Freycinet cabin is a large one-room cabin. It is ideal for a couple or two adults and a child. The lounge/sitting area is part of this room and a balcony is accessed via glass doors.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Located within Freycinet National Park, this lodge overlooks Coles Bay on Tasmania's East Coast. Guests can enjoy gourmet cuisine and local wines while taking in panoramic views of Great Oyster Bay at The Bay Restaurant. The casual Richardson's Bistro serves lunch and snacks throughout the day. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, laundry facilities, complimentary parking, and high-speed Internet access in public areas.
- Business services
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Tour assistance
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 4 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians and using existing bedding.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
- 10 AM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
The Bay RestaurantIntimate restaurant overlooking Great Oyster Bay. Serves gourmet Tasmanian cuisine paired with local wines. Open for dinner and buffet breakfast daily. Reservations recommended for dinner.
Richardson's BistroCasual restaurant with views of Coles Bay. Open for lunch and light snacks during the day. Menu items include sandwiches, salads, seafood, and a selection of local beers and wines.
Recreational opportunities near the lodge include 4WD coastal tours, guided walking tours of Wineglass Bay, rock climbing, and kayaking at Coles Bay.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Hiking/biking trails
- Rowing or canoeing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport