- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Pre & Post Cruise
Moonlight Head (Lodge)
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Great Ocean Walk, a 100 km (62 mi) trail along Victoria's southwest coast, takes visitors through breathtaking scenery including sandy beaches, sea cliffs, and dense forest. The lodge is situated off the mid-point of the trail, and the concierge can arrange guided tours.
What to Expect:
- Designed for privacy and tranquility, this modern lodge blends luxury with a semi-wilderness setting. The lodge overlooks the sea and multiple skylights allow for natural light during the day and stargazing at night. Decorated in a minimalist style with European furniture, antique Persian rugs, and original artwork, the lodge attracts discrete couples and discerning families.
- Guests have 24-hour access to a concierge and a personal chef prepares gourmet cuisine for breakfast and dinner (included in room rate). The lodge also offers an extensive selection of local and international wines. Amenities include spa services (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and high-speed Internet access.
35 PARKER ACCESS RD
YUULONG, VICTORIA, 3237
OverviewMoonlight Head Lodge offers one private lodge overlooking the sea. Designed in a minimalist style by Glenn Murcutt and Wendy Lewin, the lodge features European leather furniture, antique Persian rugs, and Italian lighting. This four-bedroom luxury lodge includes a full kitchen/dining room, a living room with a fireplace, two bathrooms, a dressing room, and a courtyard. The lodge is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a DVD/CD player, and high-speed Internet access.
- Private Lodge -
These Private Lodges, are remote all inclusive, exclusive retreats, hidden amongst tracts of mature Eucalypts which make up the Australian bush. Matchless Australian hospitality is provided, for up to eight people, to enjoy immaculate service and hedonistic levels of comfort, key to Moonlight Head's appeal.
Located () from the coast, this luxury lodge is surrounded by acres of semi-wilderness. Guests have 24-hour access to a concierge, and a personal chef prepares gourmet breakfasts and dinners (included in room rate). Holistic spa treatments are available (surcharge), and the concierge can arrange numerous recreational activities and excursions. Amenities include babysitting/childcare, laundry service, a video library, and high-speed Internet access.
- Concierge services
- Floor butler
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Video library
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Private DiningWhile staying at the lodge, guests have access to a personal chef that prepares gourmet cuisine complemented by a selection of local and international wines. Breakfast, dinner, and beverages are including in the room rate.
Moonlight Head Lodge offers access to numerous recreational activities including nature hikes, guided tours along the Great Ocean Walk, canoeing, coastal helicopter tours, whale watching, mountain biking, and deep-sea fishing (surcharges may apply).The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport