- Special Offers
- About Us
Hermitage Bay Antigua
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
The next stop was over to Hermitage Bay Resort where we stayed for 2 nights. This property is only about 3 years old now and WOW what an amazing little gem of a resort. The unpaved road leading to the resort is an adventure. I like to think it keeps this little gem of a resort hidden away from...more
- The Jolly Harbour Marina Complex, located 10 minutes away by car, offers shops, a supermarket, restaurants, bars, golf, and tennis.
What to Expect:
- Surrounded by tropical gardens and white-sand beach, this boutique hotel was carefully designed to blend into the natural environment. Located on a secluded corner of the island, the hotel is ideal for couples seeking a quiet and relaxing getaway. This all-inclusive resort welcomes guests 12 and older throughout the year and guests 8 and older during the summer season (policy subject to change).
- Guests can kayak, snorkel, or sail in the bay or spend the day lounging by the beach or pool. The spa offers facials, massages, and body treatments (surcharge), and the hotel sits on of secluded tropical gardens for guests to explore. Creative European and Caribbean cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the beachfront restaurant. Guests also enjoy afternoon tea and canapés during cocktail hour.
P.O. Box 60 St. John's
Antigua and Barbuda
Airport:VC Bird International Airport ANU
OverviewHermitage Bay offers 25 individual luxury cottages set along the bay or on the hillside overlooking the ocean. Cottages feature hardwood floors, contemporary décor, and spacious terraces. Bathrooms are complimented by outdoor garden showers. Amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. Rooms are also equipped with LCD TVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access. Hillside Cottage Suites feature plunge pools. This all-inclusive resort includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, evening canapés, and beverages including premium branded drinks and a selection of house wines. Deluxe branded drinks, non-house wines, and in-room dining is offered at an additional charge.
- Beachfront Suite -
Beach Front Cottage Suites are on the beach level just back from the 1250ft white sand beach. There are two rows of cottages, these are in first row and enjoy panoramic views of the beach. All cottages have large verandahs with double Day bed and two plantation chairs. The spacious bedroom which has a ceiling fan is air conditioned, has a King Bed and is split level to the sitting area with sofa & coffee table. The bathroom has twin vanity basins, deep bath tub and open air shower. The suite measures approximately 900sq. ft. HADICAPE ACCESSIBLE: NA NOTE: The Hotel does not accept children under the age of twelve (12) years, except for July and August when children over age 8 are accepted.
- Garden Suite -
Beach Cottage Suites are on the beach level just back from the 1250ft white sand beach. There are two rows of cottages, these are in second row and enjoy partial sea views. All cottages have large verandahs with double Day bed and two plantation chairs. The spacious bedroom which has a ceiling fan is air conditioned, has a King Bed and is split level to the sitting area with sofa & coffee table. The bathroom has twin vanity basins, deep bath tub and open air shower. The suite measures approximately 900sq. ft. HADICAPE ACCESSIBLE: NA NOTE: The Hotel does not accept children under the age of twelve (12) years, except for July and August when children over age 8 are accepted.
- Hillside Cottage Suite -
Located on the hillside and built to provide complete privacy, with personal plunge pool and sunbathing deck with chaise lounges. Views out across the Sea to Montserrat on the horizon. The Suite has a terraced verandah with Day Beds, open air dining and sitting room area. The bedroom has a ceiling fan and is air conditioned with King Bed leading into the bathroom with twin vanity basins, deep bath tub and open air shower. The suite incl pool deck measures appx.1200sq.ft.
Set on 10 tropical acres overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this hotel is on the west coast of Antigua, from the airport. Guests can relax along the white-sand beach or in a lounge chair by the beachfront pool. Signature treatments at the on-site spa include the Renew Rose Facial, the Sugar and Spice Body Treatment, and Reflexology Treatment (surcharge). The restaurant serves gourmet European and Caribbean cuisine using fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea and evening canapés are also served.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Parking (free)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
Hermitage Bay's beachfront restaurant serves gourmet European and Caribbean cuisine highlighting fresh natural ingredients. This all-inclusive resort includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea.
Hermitage Bay Restaurant and BarBeachfront restaurant serving a mix of modern European cuisine and Caribbean dishes with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients. Terrace seating overlooking the beach. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment including double and single kayaks, snorkeling gear, and sail boats. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- A private, intimate dinner for two on one night during stay
- Fully Inclusive Rate
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon snack, and Dinner
- Freshly mixed cocktails, premium brand drinks, poured house wine, soft drinks and water
- French Champagne (Dec 21 - March 15) Prosecco (April 1 -Dec 20)
- Evening canapés and fully stocked mini-bar
- VIP meet and Greet on Arrival (in arrival hall after immigration)
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure
- Fresh fruit on arrival
- Early Bird Offer
- All inclusive
- The 7th night FREE (maximum 2 FREE nights per stay)
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport