- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- At the spa, couples can book massages in the couple's room, which features a large spa tub, twin massage tables, and tea candles.
What to Expect:
- A tranquil haven on Seven Mile Beach (actually 5.5 miles long), the Westin attracts discriminating guests seeking lots of beach room to enjoy the sun, uncrowded access to the warm Caribbean, exceptional dining, and the pampering of a European-style health spa.
- Lined by tall, graceful Casuarina trees (willow-like, with long, slender pine-like needles), the resort's 700-foot-wide beachfront runs 150 feet to the turquoise Caribbean, providing uncrowded sunbathing on lounge chairs. A formal, palm-graced courtyard contains a large twin-sided pool spanned by a bridge that leads to the beach. Completing the mirror-image courtyard are eight-person, blossom-shape spa tubs raised at pool ends.
P.O. BOX 306220
- Cayman Islands
Airport:Owen Roberts International Airport GCM
The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa offers 343 air-conditioned guestrooms in a five-story building colored dove-gray with pitched turquoise roofs and matching balcony railings. Rooms feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds, which include custom-designed, foot-thick, pillowtop mattresses and gold-checkered down comforters topped by five pillows (two goose down/feather, two hypo-allergenic, and a decorative "boudoir" neck roll pillow).
Other features include balconies or patios, ceiling fans, and minibars. High-speed Internet access (surcharge), voice mail, and cable/satellite TVs are among the additional amenities. Smoking is not permitted inside hotel rooms.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Surrounded by tropical landscaping and pools, this Grand Cayman resort faces famous Seven Mile Beach. The 7,000-square-foot health spa includes 15 treatment rooms, including a hydrotherapy room with Vichy shower. Men's and women's areas include large saunas and steam rooms, and the women's area contains a five-person spa tub. Body and skin treatments include papaya body scrubs, organic mud wraps, hibiscus-flower peels, seaweed body wraps, and body bronzing (surcharge). Massage options include aromatherapy and deep tissue (surcharge).
The Westin Kids Club offers half-day, full day, and evening sessions of supervised activities (surcharges). A fitness center contains cardio and weight machines and free weights.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
The resort charges a daily resort fee of $10 per room. The resort fee includes access to the fitness center, use of pool towels and beach chairs, and local calls. Fee is subject to change.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
Casa HavanaElegant Caribbean/Cuban fine-dining restaurant. Features an oceanfront terrace. Choices such as Foie Gras Flamed in Cuban Rum, Lobster-Chicken Ravioli with Salmon Caviar, Smoked Muscovy Duck with Pumpkin Soufflé, and Cuban-Spiced Ahi. Dinner only.
Ferdinand's Caribbean CaféInformal air-conditioned dining room and outside seating on ocean-view deck. Sponged-orange walls, boldly colored local paintings. Choices such as Cajun Mixed Grill, Cuban Pork Tenderloin, Herb Crusted Salmon Salad, and Asian Duck Rolls. Buffet and à la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner. Champagne Sunday brunch.
Casa Havana LoungeServes cocktails, beer, wine, and tropical drinks. Open from early evening until late evening.
The Courtyard CaféAdjacent to beach. Outside seating at umbrella tables. Serves sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. Open from late morning until early evening.
Grand Lobby BarServes sandwiches, salads, appetizers, ports, cognacs, and coffee drinks. Pianist Monday–Saturday. Open from afternoon until late night.
The Beach BarOffers sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and tropical drinks. Open from mid-morning until early evening.
A water sports center on Seven Mile Beach rents out snorkeling and scuba diving gear, kayaks, paddleboats, and personal watercraft. The center also books submarine trips, snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions, fishing charters, sunset and dinner sailing cruises, banana-boat rides, waterskiing, and parasailing (surcharges). Scuba-diving lessons (surcharge) are also available.
An 18-hole golf course, Links at Safehaven, is across the street from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- High speed Internet access
- In room coffee replenished daily
- One complimentary bottle of water per room per stay
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport