- Special Offers
- About Us
Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests enjoy complimentary admission to the Villa Miriam, a private villa with lush gardens, a waterfall, and natural swimming pool.
What to Expect:
- Formerly a private vacation home, this family-owned lodge attracts vacationers and nature enthusiasts seeking a peaceful Caribbean vacation. The hotel's contemporary tropical design incorporates natural materials such as coral stone and palm tree wood.
- This Dominican Republic hotel features a spa tub and an infinity pool with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can explore the surrounding area on complimentary mountain bikes or arrange eco tours and sightseeing excursions at the activities desk (surcharge). The on-site restaurant serves Caribbean fusion cuisine that highlights fresh local produce and seafood.
Km. 17 Carretera de la Costa
- Dominican Republic
Airport:Punta Cana International Airport PUJ
Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge offers 12 guestrooms with private balconies and views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounding mountains and rivers. Rooms are decorated with modern tropical furnishings and feature graphic art by acclaimed conservation photographer Eladio Fernandez. Amenities include clock radios with MP3 player docking stations and wine coolers.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper (M-F)
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Set on a hilltop overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge is located in the Dominican Republic's secluded southwest region amid tropical forest. The hotel features an infinity pool overlooking the sea, a spa tub, a barbecue grill, and a playground. Complimentary mountain bikes are available and guests can book eco tours and excursions at the activities desk. Other amenities include wireless Internet access and a meeting room.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge desk
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 2 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
Casa Bonita RestaurantOpen-air restaurant serving Caribbean fusion cuisine. Dishes highlight fresh local ingredients including seafood.
This Dominican Republic hotel features an infinity pool overlooking the sea, a playground, and complimentary mountain bikes. Located within a tropical forest, the hotel offers easy access to numerous recreational activities including hiking and horse riding (surcharges may apply). At the activities desk, guests can arrange eco and adventure tours (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bird watching
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-635-1333 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport