- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Based ontraveler reviews
- Manati Park, an ecological park featuring dolphin encounters, is 12 km (7.5 mi) away. A complimentary park shuttle picks up guests at the resort (guests pay their own park entrance fee).
What to Expect:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana appeals to families and couples seeking a spacious beach for sunbathing and relaxation as well as day and night activities and entertainment. An open-air theater features live shows and nightly entertainment, and a kids' club offers numerous activities for children ages 3-12.
- The resort's beach is 320 m (350 yd) long and 55 m (60 yd) deep. Snorkeling gear, small sailboats, and windsurfers are included along with tennis and beach volleyball. A lagoon-style freshwater pool includes a children's section. A mini-casino is just off the lobby and a sports bar includes a large-screen television along with pool tables and table tennis.
Cabeza de Toro
- Dominican Republic
Airport:Punta Cana International Airport PUJ
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana offers 500 guestrooms in nine three-story buildings. Decorated with modern décor, all guestrooms feature furnished balconies with tropical or ocean views. Amenities include cable TVs, CD/DVD players, alarm clocks with MP3 player docking stations, and direct-dial phones. Bathrooms include hair dryers, complimentary toiletries, and scales; some rooms feature jetted tubs.
Preferred Club rooms include upgraded amenities such as deluxe toiletries, complimentary Internet access, and access to the Preferred Club Lounge, which offers Continental breakfast, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and fine liquors.
This Dominican Republic all inclusive resort includes the following in the room rate: all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, select activities, entertainment, and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
Situated on 320 m (350 yd) of white-sand beach, this Dominican Republic resort offers an array of activities including volleyball, tennis, water sports, and classes in aerobics, dancing, and Spanish. Children ages 3–12 have their own air-conditioned clubhouse and enjoy supervised activities including sandcastle building and beach campouts.
A contemporary health spa features a spa tub in a stone-lined solarium and a shaded relaxation garden with a waterfall and lily pond. The spa has a couples' room and offers massage, body treatments, facials, hydrotherapy, reflexology, and Vichy showers (surcharges). Evening entertainment includes a nightclub, casino, and outdoor theater where performances include everything from Broadway to Dominican dance and music.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Casino on site
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Security guard
- Self Parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 2 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians and using existing bedding. An additional per-night fee is collected for children ages 3-12. Ages 13 and older are charged at the adult rate.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Sip, Savor & See Dining ExperienceGuests can enhance their Unlimited-Luxury® experience by enjoying dinner and nightly entertainment at select, nearby Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resorts.
World CaféMain buffet restaurant. Casual dining. Serves local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
BordeauxAdults-only restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine. Open for dinner. Dress code: Long pants and short sleeved shirt with collar required for men. Women are required to wear skirts, dresses, or pants suits. No flip-flop sandals allowed.
El PatioRestaurant serving authentic Mexican dishes. Open for dinner. Dress code: Long pants and short sleeved shirt with collar required for men. Women are required to wear skirts, dresses, or pants suits. No flip-flop sandals allowed.
HimitsuUpscale restaurant serving Asian cuisine. Includes Teppanyaki tables. Open for dinner. Dress code: Long pants and short sleeved shirt with collar required for men. Women are required to wear skirts, dresses, or pants suits. No flip-flop sandals allowed.
PortofinoCasual restaurant serving classic Italian dishes. Open for dinner.
Seaside GrillOpen-air beachside palapa. Casual dining. Open for dinner.
Café KaféServes coffee, tea, and pastries. Open early morning until evening.
Rendezvous Lobby BarOpen from late morning until late night.
Sugar ReefBeachside bar. Open from late morning until late night.
Bar ManateesSwim-up bar. Open from late morning until late afternoon.
Showtime BarBar near the outdoor theater. Open nightly.
Desires Night Club & Sports BarOpen from late evening until late night.
Guests enjoy the use of four tennis courts, bicycles, a shuffleboard court, and beach volleyball, as well as water sports equipment including snorkeling gear, windsurfers, and kayaks. An introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool is also available, as are Spanish, dance, and aerobics classes. The Explorer's Club for kids ages 3-12 offers a range of supervised daily activities including sandcastle competitions, piñata contests, and weekly campouts on the beach.
Horseback riding, along with motorized water sports such as fishing trips, parasailing, water skiing, and scuba diving certification courses are available for surcharges.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Memo to the guests of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Classic Vacations has been advised by Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana that a resort enhancement project will be taking place over the next few months. Resort enhancements include newly-designed guest rooms and several upgraded features, and all new areas for kids and teens. Construction began on September 7th to include:
- Preferred Club (construction begins today, September 9th)
- Addition of 120 rooms to the Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View room inventory which includes the
- enhancements of the 75 Premium Deluxe Tropical View rooms and 45 Deluxe Tropical View rooms
- The Premium Deluxe Tropical View room category will be eliminated after renovations, while the Deluxe Tropical View room inventory will decrease by 45 rooms
- Second Preferred Club lounge, replacing the existing Core Zone Teens Club location
- Swimming pool, replacing the existing Explorer’s Club location
- Explorer’s Club and Core Zone Teens Club (construction began September 7th)
- New Explorer’s Club and Core Zone Teens Club areas, to be built close to the tennis courts
- During construction, the Explorer’s Club will be relocated and divided into two new areas
- Indoor area will be located in one of the ballrooms and offer video games, table games and registration area for parents
- Outdoor area will be located on the beach and offer a playground, inflatable slides, a mechanical bull, a bungee trampoline and registration area for parents
- Core Zone Teens Club will be closed during construction
- Dreams Entertainment Team will provide an enriched activities program for teenagers during this time with activities and social events
Construction on the Preferred Club areas will be held between buildings 1, 2 and 3. Building 1 will be completely out of service, while the ground floors facing the construction in buildings 2 and 3 will be out of service during the renovation period. The new Explorer’s Club and Core Zone areas will be completed by the beginning days of November, and the Preferred Club construction will be ready by December 15, 2014.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport