- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Punta Cana
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park, located 30 miles from the resort, is a nature reserve with 12 clear blue lagoons fed by an underground freshwater river. Visitors can swim in the lagoons and explore the surrounding tropical forest filled with indigenous flora, fauna, and exotic wildlife.
What to Expect:
- Set amid colorful gardens, this expansive resort faces a white-sand beach and sparkling blue Caribbean waters. With upscale amenities and a myriad of recreational facilities, this all-inclusive resort attracts families, couples, honeymooners, and golfers seeking an active Dominican Republic vacation.
- Guests can take advantage of numerous on-site activities including tennis, golf, and beach volleyball. The resort also features 13 pools, three children's pools, a lazy river, and a full-service spa with a hydrotherapy circuit and 53 treatment rooms. Guests can sample a range of international cuisines at 10 on-site restaurants and enjoy cocktails at 17 bars and lounges. Options for nighttime entertainment include a nightclub and a casino. Children will be entertained by the Little Big Club experience which provides an array of activities including Story Time and character breakfasts featuring Thomas the Train and his friends, Angelina Ballerina, Bob the Builder, and Barney. Kids can also enjoy a live on stage show with the Little Big Club Band.
Boulevard Turístico Del Este Km 28, 74
Macao, Higuey, Altagracia,
- Dominican Republic
Airport:Punta Cana International Airport PUJ
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Punta Cana offers 1,786 suites. Decorated in a modern Caribbean style with contrasting woods and light fabrics, all accommodations feature balconies or patios. Bathrooms include jetted tubs, hair dryers, makeup mirrors, bathrobes and slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Suites are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with premium channels, and direct-dial phones. Amenities include coffee/tea makers, in-room safes (accommodate laptops), liquor dispensers, and minibars stocked with bottled water, sodas, and domestic beer.
This Dominican Republic all inclusive resort includes the following in the room rate: meals, snacks, and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars, 24-hour room service, Internet access, select activities, taxes, and gratuities.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Set on the Easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic in Punta Cana, the elegant Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is composed of resting on Macao Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Punta Cana.
The first rate, spacious accommodations feature balconies & double Jacuzzis offering abundant amenities to suite a rock star style get away.
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, Punta Cana, features extensive recreational facilities that include 13 pools with four swim-up bars, and three children's pools with flume water slides. The young as well as the young at heart can enjoy the arcade room. Guests can try their hand at rock climbing at the resorts high rock climbing wall offering three difficulty levels with instructors on hand to assist beginners to advanced climbers.
For nighttime entertainment look no further than ORO Nightclub (entrance fee to be paid direct). Open Monday through Saturday, ORO Nightlub is the premier nightclub in the Caribbean rivaling the nightclubs of Las Vegas and Miami. With over 14,000 square feet of space across two levels and featuring intelligent show lighting, Kryogenifex and award winning Funktion One sound. Adding further drama to this innovative club is the signature 2 story tall LED wall consisting of over 300 individual LED screens and the first ever infinitive edge bar. Straight out of the imagination of François Frossard who was inspired by the sensuality of the Dominican Republic, ORO is designed to maximize the nightclub experience, elevating & seducing its guests into uninhibited euphoria. Guests must be 18 years old to enter ORO Nightclub and 21 years old or older to drink.
60,000 square foot Rock Spa® boasts 53 treatment rooms including 11 indoor and outdoor couples suites and two Gold VIP spa suites, a clay hammam, a state of the art ice room, and a steam room with aromatherapy (surcharge). Guests can also stay fit at the Body Rock Fitness Center or enjoy tennis on the resort tennis courts.
The Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay hosts 18 holes of championship golf designed by Nicklaus Golf, measuring 7,253 yards long from the back tees. This challenging Par 72 course provides an exceptional golf experience for players of all skill levels. The course wanders through the breathtaking Dominican landscapes full of native flora and fauna.
No golf cart or golf shoes are required on the 18 hole Rock Star Mini-Golf course. Guests of any age and ability can enjoy the excitement of mini-golf.
Little Rock Stars can enjoy their own interactive kids area with live shows and activities in the The Little Big Club™.
The all inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Punta Cana offers guests a variety of dining and entertainment venues with 10 restaurants, 17 bars and lounges, a nightclub and casino.
Resort amenities include a concierge desk, 24-hour room service, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All this and more, allow guests to let their inner Rock Star come out and play.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Casino on site
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Kids' club
- Laundry service
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Number of buildings/towers:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
Check-in is welcome at any time of the day, however rooms will be available as of 3:00 PM
- American Express
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Punta Cana offers guests 9 restaurants as part of the daily all-inclusive dining experience from Asian inspired to brick oven style pizza, a la carte Mexican cuisine, bistro bites and more to keep guests satisfied. Looking for something extra special, The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana has you covered there too with Rock Star Chef specialty restaurant, Simon Mansion Restaurant. Surcharges apply when dining at the Simon Mansion Restaurant.
CafettoThis restaurant specializes in American style café fare.
PizzetoThis restaurant serves brick-oven style pizza.
The MarketThis restaurant serves international buffet.
Los GallosThis restaurant serves mexican cuisine a la carte.
ZenThis restaurant serves Asian a la carte–teppanyaki & sushi.
CiaoThis restaurant specializes in rodizio–brazilian grill.
IpanemaThis restaurant specializes in a steakhouse dining experience.
IslaThis restaurant serves Caribbean cuisine.
ToroAmerican style steakhouse
Simon ManisonThis modern American restaurant has a California and Caribbean flair. This specialty restaurant not part of the all-inclusive daily rate, surcharges apply.
This Dominican Republic resort features a fitness center, 13 expansive outdoor pools, three children's pools including a dedicated kids pool with water slides, a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, and an 18 hole miniature golf course.
The largest casino in Punta Cana, a 60,000 square-foot Rock Spa and the 15,000 square-foot Body Rock fitness center, Arcade Center, rock climbing wall, two tennis courts, billiards, ping pong and various other table games will keep the most active guests entertained. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s smallest guests also have the benefit of a dedicated Kids Club offering daily activities and childcare services.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Billiard table
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Horse riding/rental
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Yoga classes/instruction
- All Inclusive
- Up to $1800 limitless resort credit (restrictions apply)
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport