- Special Offers
- About Us
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
Based ontraveler reviews
- Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first national park, is located 2 km (1 mi) from the resort. At this underwater nature reserve, visitors can view an abundant array of tropical sea life. Tours and educational programs are available as well as snorkeling, kayaking, and glass-bottomed boat tours.
What to Expect:
- Overlooking turquoise Caribbean waters, this resort sits on a half-mile stretch of white-sand beach. The resort’s elegant interiors seamlessly blend British colonial decor with contemporary touches. With a serene ambiance and luxurious amenities, this adults-only resort caters to couples seeking a romantic Jamaica all inclusive vacation.
- Guests can enjoy countless on-site activities from sailing and snorkeling to dance lessons and yoga classes. The spa features an extensive range of services including indigenous body treatments, oceanfront massages, and hydrotherapy (surcharge). The spa facilities include relaxation lounges, saunas, steam rooms, and a beauty salon. Seven gourmet restaurants offer a variety of international cuisines, and guests can enjoy cocktails at 10 bars.
Lot 59A Freeport
Montego Bay ,
- Montego Bay
Airport:Sangster International Aiport MBJ
Secrets St. James Montego Bay offers 350 suites, all of which feature furnished balconies with ocean views. All suites are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels, CD/DVD players, and alarm clocks with MP3 player docking stations. Suites also include sofas and large desks with direct-dial phones. Bathrooms feature jetted tubs, separate showers, double sinks, hair dryers, scales, bathrobes and slippers, and complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Additional amenities include in-room safes (accommodate laptops) and minibars refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, and premium beer. All guestrooms are non-smoking.
This all-inclusive resort includes the following in the room rate: all meals and snacks, international and domestic premium beer and top-shelf spirits, in-suite minibars, 24-hour room service, select activities, and taxes and gratuities.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Makeup mirror
- Separate tub and shower
- Turndown service
Set on a half-mile private beach, this Montego Bay resort is about 20 minutes from Sangster International Airport. The resort features outdoor pools and spa tubs, tennis courts, a jogging trail, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beauty salon, and a full-service spa with saunas and steam rooms. Guests can also take advantage of a range of on-site activities including dance lessons, cocktail classes, water aerobics, and volleyball. Evening entertainment includes themed parties and live entertainment.
Amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge and butler services, and dry cleaning service. Business-related amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and meeting rooms.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Floor butler
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
This is an adults-only hotel. Guests must be at least 18 to check in at this property.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
HimitsuServes Pan-Asian cuisine. Features a teppanyaki table. Open for dinner.
PortofinoItalian restaurant with a wine cellar. Open for dinner.
Seaside GrillIntimate ocean-view restaurant. Serves American cuisine for breakfast, Tex-Mex cuisine for lunch, and grilled dishes for dinner.
BordeauxServes Caribbean cuisine and Jamaican specialties. Open for dinner.
El PatioRestaurant serving traditional Mexican fare. Open for dinner.
World CaféBuffet-style restaurant serving local and international cuisine. Open for breakfast and lunch.
The LoungeStylish piano bar. Open from late morning until late night.
Bar ManateesSwim-up bar serving tropical cocktails. Open from late morning until early evening.
Marlin BarOpen-air bar serving sandwiches and salads. Open from late morning until early evening.
Barracuda Beach BarBeachside bar serving sandwiches and salads. Open from late morning until early evening.
CoCo CaféOffers a selection of coffee, tea, and pastries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Desires Music LoungeSports bar and nightclub with a DJ. Open from evening until late night.
Piano BarCuban-themed lounge featuring live music. Open from evening until late night.
Rendezvous Lobby BarElegant piano bar. Open from late morning until late night.
Revive Juice BarServes tropical fruit and fresh juices. Located inside the spa. Open from morning until late evening.
Sugar ReefSwim-up bar serving tropical cocktails. Open from late morning until early evening.
This Jamaica resort offers a range of complimentary activities including aerobics, yoga, volleyball, dance lessons, snorkeling, sailing, and kayaking. The resort also features a jogging trail, lighted tennis courts, and a Euro-bungee. Activities available for a surcharge include horseback riding, scuba diving, and motorized water sports.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport