- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
MGallery Bakoua Martinique
Based ontraveler reviews
- Nearby Mangofil Martinique Canopy Tours gives visitors the exhilarating experience of “flying” from tree to tree on a zip line. The tour is ideal for thrill seekers and nature enthusiasts.
What to Expect:
- Set in a former colonial residence, this Martinique property was converted into a luxury hotel in 1976. The hotel maintains much of its original East India Company style with wide open spaces, cane work, and precious wood furnishings. Ideal for business trips and upscale Caribbean vacations, Hotel Bakoua-MGallery Collection is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful hotels on the island.
- Guests can lounge by the pool or enjoy water sports such as kayaking and snorkeling at the beach. Additional recreational facilities include an outdoor pool and a tennis court. La Sirene, the on-site restaurant, serves local cuisine including fresh seafood with a background of West Indian music.
La Pointe du Bout
Airport:Lamentin International Airport FDF
Hotel Bakoua-MGallery Collection offers 138 guestrooms and suites located within several Creole-style buildings. Accommodations include balconies and are equipped with satellite TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and direct-dial phones. Amenities include in-room safes, minibars, and complimentary bottled mineral water.
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Located on the west coast of Martinique, this hotel overlooks a tropical garden and a white-sand beach. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a tennis court. Water sports including kayaking and snorkeling are available at the beach. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk, room service (limited hours), and dry cleaning service. Business-related amenities include a meeting room, audio-visual equipment, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning service
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 1 PM
La SireneRestaurant located between the beach and pool. Serves local cuisine including salads, grilled fish, meats, and traditional desserts. Children’s menu available. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Coco BarOpen daily from morning until late afternoon.
This Caribbean resort features an outdoor pool and a tennis court. On-site water sports include kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and scuba diving (surcharge).
Activities near the resort include golfing, deep sea fishing, and glass-bottom boat tours (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport