- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Caribe Hilton San Juan
Based ontraveler reviews
- On August 15, 1954, an inventive Caribe Hilton bartender poured the world's first piña colada.
What to Expect:
- Set between the Atlantic Ocean and a large lagoon that forms the inland boundary of the fashionable Condado resort/condo community, the Caribe Hilton attracts couples and families seeking a beach-and-pool vacation with accommodations close to Old San Juan's historic attractions that begin a half-mile away. The hotel's seven restaurants draw locals as well as hotel guests for dinner.
- An enormous, three-level pool includes infinity edges on the top two levels and a swim-up bar. Surrounding sundecks are dotted with cushioned lounge chairs. Other sunbathing areas include a round deck jutting into a swimming cove formed by an artificial reef off a crescent beach, and an expansive sand area extending from the beach and featuring a palm tree grove shading lounge chairs. Next to the cove, a promenade runs along a rock shore forming part of the peninsula the resort occupies. On the peninsula's tip, a pier provides a panoramic view of the San Juan metropolitan area's lights after dark.
LOS ROSALES STREET SAN GERONIMO GROUNDS
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO, 901
- San Juan
Airport:Luis Munoz Marin International Airport SJU
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
A 12,000-square-foot health-and-beauty spa features an outdoor spa-cuisine café, a spiral-shaped spa in an outdoor courtyard, and large men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation lounges. Treatments include water massage in the spiral spa; Ayurvedic massage; seaweed and mud body wraps; sea-salt-and-coconut-oil and almond-milk-honey body scrubs; facials; and hair and nail care. Use of the spa's large, air-conditioned, 1.5-story fitness center equipped with cardio and weight machines, as well as free weights, is complimentary. Family friendly attractions include a children's camp offering half- and full-day sessions for fees (open seasonally), two playgrounds on the oceanfront, a video-game room, and complimentary activities for adults and children, such as fish feeding, bingo, Spanish lessons, and pool aerobics. The Caribe Hilton's business center includes three Internet-connected computers and three work stations for laptop-computer hookups (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is also available in multiple hot spots throughout the resort (surcharge). A shopping arcade offers clothing boutiques.Ground transportation:
Shuttle vans or private cars of varying prices are available. They canbe selected during the process of booking an air-inclusive reservationfor this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
HHonors points or related frequent traveler miles are not honored on guestrooms sold via this Web site.Listed room rates apply to a maximum number of guests for each room category. A charge is levied for each extra guest age 19 and older. There are no extra-guest charges for up to three children age 18 and younger.
Rollaways and cribs might be available and should be requested at the time of booking. Fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Madrid San Juan Restaurant and Tapas BarLarge wood-paneled bar and intimate, white-linen dining room with wood-beam ceiling. Lunch and dinner menu featuring Spanish and Puerto Rican hot and cold tapas and main courses such as paella, Galician seafood stew, swordfish in lemon sauce, chicken in garlic sauce, fried red snapper, shrimp mofongo. Piano music some evenings.
Morton's of ChicagoBranch of famous steak house chain featuring prime-grade beef. Open for dinner.
Rotisserie Il GiardinoAir-conditioned dining room with high, skylighted dome ceiling. Adjacent low-ceiling, wood-paneled bar. Lunch and dinner menu featuring Northern Italian cuisine.
PalmerasMulti-level dining room with pool/ocean views. Semi-circular booths, yellow-and-white linens. Buffet and á la carte breakfasts and lunches. Á la carte dinner menu. Seafood buffet Friday nights. Sunday brunch.
Olas CaféSpa-cuisine open-air café with counter and courtyard seating. All-day menu including omelets, salads, sandwiches, wraps, juices, and main courses such as crab cakes, vegetarian paella, ginger chicken.
Oasis BarStainless steel bar, wicker seating. Menu offering crab sushi roll, Mediterranean tapas, oysters, Puerto Rican fritters, sandwiches, pizza, burgers. Complimentary appetizers early evening. Live music, dancing nightly.
Atlantico Pool Bar & GrillSandwiches, salads, burgers, tropical drinks.
Lemongrass RestaurantFeatures sushi and and various Asian types of cuisine.
A Little SomethingInternet café serving coffee drinks, sandwiches, pastries, ice cream.
Starbuck's CoffeeFeatures high-quality whole bean coffees along with fresh, richly-brewed, Italian style espresso beverages, and a variety of pastries and confections.
Pedal boats and kayaks can be rented on the beach. Use of the resort's three lighted tennis courts and basketball hoop is complimentary. Jogging trails and 17 floodlighted tennis courts are located in Third Millennium Park, 1 block away. The park also includes a track-and-field stadium with an oval track that is open to the public for jogging. A dive center on a beach from the Caribe Hilton rents snorkeling and scuba-diving gear, offers scuba-diving lessons, and arranges excursions.The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Running track/path
Bed and Breakfast
- Reduced room rate
- Daily breakfast for two
- Welcome Gift for Children 12 years of age and younger
- One-hour free usage of daytime tennis courts
- Daily Activities program for adults and children
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport