- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Palomino Island includes secluded nude beaches accessible by hiking trails leading from the main beach over the island's hills.
What to Expect:
- Las Casitas Village is a condominium development within a larger resort, with all resort facilities available to Village guests. Condominium owners make units available for rent during their absences. A destination for family and romantic holidays, the resort features restaurants, pools, and panoramic views of the Atlantic and the Caribbean converging. Glass elevators extend from a shopping promenade, where guests use self-serve elevator-like funiculars to reach a marina and waterfront. There is no direct access to the beach; guests instead take a 12-minute shuttle-boat ride to a private island.
- A 12-minute shuttle-boat ride from the resort's marina, private Palomino Island includes beaches, water sports, horseback riding, snorkeling, hiking trails, a restaurant, a bar, a gift/beachwear shop, and a children's center. Las Casitas Village guests enjoy access to all pools at the resort in addition to their own 30-by- pool and adjacent six-person spa. The resort's main pool complex terraces down the hillside below, and offering a large pool with toddlers' section and swim-up bar; a 10-person spa; an activity pool with waterslide; a lap pool; a toddler's pool; and private cabanas.
1000 EL CONQUISTADOR AVENUE
- San Juan
Airport:Luis Munoz Marin International Airport SJU
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bathroom TV
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Cassette player
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Multi-line phone
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The 26,000-square-foot three-floor Waldorf Astoria Spa located in Las Casitas Village includes men's and women's sections with saunas, steam rooms, and eight-person skylighted spas. A fitness center contains cardio and weight machines, free weights, and a workout studio equipped with spinners and offering yoga, Pilates, and yo-chi classes (surcharges). Personal training, fitness assessment, and body-composition analysis are also available. Spa guides lead power walks around the grounds and aerobics in the main pool. The spa includes a juice bar/café serving healthful spa cuisine.Treatments in 25 private rooms begin with a Japanese bath under a waterfall shower. Massage options include lava-stone, aromatherapy, deep-tissue, shiatsu, Thai, and couples. Body treatment choices include Ayurvedic, salt-glow, lemongrass-scrub, aloe-cooler, spirulina-mask, and mud-mask. Facials include ocean-mud, rainforest (blend of herbs, fruits, vegetables), and sunburn-recovery. Hydrotherapy massage and Caribbean-tub massage are also available. Shops and boutiques are located in The Grand Hotel, in a cliffside promenade, and in the marina. A children's camp on Palomino Island offers half- and full-day supervised activity sessions for ages 4-12. Las Casitas Village provides guests a grocery delivery service (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wheelchair accessible
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 4 PM
Chops SteakhouseThe sultry atmosphere of Chops Steakhouse elevates the traditional steakhouse experience with it's seductive atmosphere and creative menu. Serving juicy steaks and mouthwatering seafood. Reservations are required.
BlossomsPan-Asian cuisine including sushi bar, teppanyaki tables, Chinese specialties. Intimate room featuring elaborate red-roof decor, hanging lanterns. Located in The Grand Hotel. Dinner only.
La Picola FontanaNorthern Italian dishes, extensive wine list. Intimate, candlelit ambience with turquoise walls, white linens. Located in The Grand Hotel. Dinner only.
Las Brisas RestaurantCasual restaurant with panoramic ocean view adjacent to The Grand Hotel's main pool complex. Air-conditioned dining room, two-level outdoor terrace. Buffet and à la carte breakfast, lunch.
Café Bella VistaCasual open-air spot on The Grand Hotel's terrace overlooking main pool complex, ocean, Palomino Island. Pizza, sandwiches, salads. Lunch and dinner.
Casitas CaféOverlooking Las Casitas Village pool. Open-air, ocean-view seating with teak umbrella tables. Á la carte breakfast menu. Lunch choices such as Churrasco steak, shrimp jambalaya, sandwiches, and salads. Waldorf Astoria Spa Café's spa-cuisine menu also available.
Café CaribeCasual coffee-shop dining around skylighted fountain. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Sandwiches, traditional American dishes, Caribbean specialties. Located in The Grand Hotel.
The Golf GrillGolf-course clubhouse spot serving Continental breakfast, lunch, cocktails overlooking the 18th hole, with views of El Yunque rainforest.
Iguana'sBurgers, chicken, seafood, snacks, tropical drinks. Open-air seating. Located on Palomino Island. Lunch only.
Ballyhoo Bar & GrillShrimp, conch fritters, pizza, burgers. Ocean and Palomino Island views. Located in marina. Lunch and dinner.
Drake's Martini BarSpacious lounge with wood floor, Asian rug, overstuffed seating, pool table in The Grand Hotel. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts.
Splash Bar and Pool GrillSwim-bar in The Grand Hotel's main pool complex. Kabobs, sandwiches, burgers, salads, tropical drinks at lunch.
Sweet Corner CaféCoffee drinks, pastries, desserts, sandwiches. Open morning until night. Located in The Grand Hotel next to funicular station.
Cozy's Gourmet MarketServing a variety of sandwiches, imported meats and cheese in addition to a selection of pastries and beverages.
Virgin BurgersThis 1950's styled outdoor cafe serves lunch. Enjoy a burger and a tropical drink with ocean views or choose from a variety of salads and sandwiches
Cafe Bella VistaCasual open-air spot on The Grand Hotel's terrace overlooking main pool complex, ocean, Palomino Island. Pizza, sandwiches, salads. Lunch and dinner.
Ventana Del CaribeOverlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and Palomino island this open-air venue boasts ocean view seating at teak table shaded with umbrellas. Serves lunch.
Starbucks CoffeeIdeal grab & go option with a variety of coffee, snacks and pastries.
The resort includes an 18-hole championship golf course featuring elevation changes and ocean views and a tennis center offering four clay and three hard-court tennis courts (four lighted). Kayaks, pedal boats, sailboats, and Jet Skis can be rented on Palomino Island (surcharge). Guided horseback tours are also available on the island. Fishing boats, snorkeling and scuba excursions, guided kayak tours, sailboat charters, and catamaran sunset cruises leave from the marina (surcharge). Other tours available include guided hikes and bus/walking trips to El Yunque rain forest. The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
- Water skiing
Best Available Rate - Room Only
- A reduced room rate
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport