- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Based ontraveler reviews
- Not only is a bird's-eye view of postcard-perfect Marigot Bay available en route from the island's north-end airport near Castries, guests can also stop at Plas Kàssav, a locally renowned rustic roadside bakery nearby the resort that sells disks of warm cassava bread with flavors such as chocolate, cherry, and salt fish.
What to Expect:
- The lush, tropical rain forest envelops the ridge on which the resort is perched offering panoramic views of the Pitons and the glistening calm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The breathtaking view sets the stage for a romantic getaway or couples seeking tranquil holidays and rejuvenation. Children under the age of 15 are not permitted at the resort.
- A freeform, infinity-edge pool and wood sundeck offer views of the twin Piton peaks and, between them, Sugar Beach, which is 1,000 ft below. The resort provides complimentary shuttle service to Sugar Beach for swimming and snorkeling; independent operators on Sugar Beach offer scuba diving and other water sports.
- St. Lucia
Airport:Hewanorra International Airport UVF
Each of the 32 suites boast a west facing open wall that boast stunning views of St. Lucia's world famous Piton's and the Caribbean Sea while maintaining complete privacy for guests. All suites are constructed with tropical hardwoods, stone and tile while the furnishings are all made onsite by local St. Lucian artisans.
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shower only
- Turndown service
THE SPA at Ladera offers a comprehensive range of services including a trip to the Sulfur Springs, from the resort, for a Sulfur Mud Wrap. Massage treatments can be done within the privacy of the guests' suite with professionally trained therapists. Other services include nail, hair and facial care.
High Speed Wi-Fi internet is available complimentary throughout the property. The wine cellar at Dasheene restaurant is available for wine tasting and private dining in air conditioned comfort.
A fully equipped fitness center for gym enthusiasts with state of the art equipment is available for guest who enjoy maintaining their fitness regimen while on holiday.
Ground transportation is available:
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved at the time of booking.
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (free)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Children under age 15 are not permitted at the resort.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check –in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning. A managers’ cocktail party is featured twice a week.
DasheeneLocally acclaimed, three-level, open-front restaurant offering panoramic view of the Piton peaks and Sugar Beach 304.7 m (1,000 ft) below the ridge on which the resort sits. Sunset view. West Indian and international cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Sunday Brunch.
The Bar at DasheeneThe resort bar/lounge on the lower level of the restaurant is open mid-morning to late night; adjacent to the resort’s boutique.
A 15.25 m (.) free-form, mosaic-tile pool features an infinity edge offering a panoramic view of Piton peaks and Sugar Beach 304.75m (1,000 ft.) below the ridge on which the resort sits. A spacious deck furnished with cushioned lounge chairs fronts the pool and provides the same view. The resort furnishes complimentary snorkeling gear and beach towels, and complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Sugar Beach daily, only 10 minutes away. A guided garden tour is offered by the resort daily. A full service gym is available in air conditioned comfort adjacent to the warm spa baths in the tropical gardens.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport