- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- As part of Sandals Regency's All-Inclusive Plan, guests of the Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia are also entitled to dine and use facilities at Sandals' other St. Lucia resorts, Sandals Halcyon (three miles away) and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort (six miles). Complimentary shuttle service connects the three resorts.
What to Expect:
- Resembling a colorful seaside village, the hilly, resort features a coral bluff overlooking the ocean and tropical gardens replete with flowers, doves, and nocturnal singing tree frogs. Ample space exists for tranquil relaxation-especially on pool floats and the uncrowded beach-with group games and activities for those wishing them. Both middle age couples and young honeymooners come here, with the latter group predominating. Vans shuttle guests up and down the hills around the clock, although many guests choose to stroll through the green grounds.
- Three free-form pools provide alternatives to the resort's beach. A huge main pool sprawls along the beachfront and includes a swim-up bar and a semi-circular section containing a rock formation from which waterfalls cascade. Adjacent is a 20-person spa. A second, good-size pool is terraced just above the beach halfway between the main building cluster and the bluff. A large pool with rock waterfall lies within the Sunset Bluff lodging section and includes a swim-up bar. Adjacent to this pool is a 10-person spa on the edge of the bluff looking down to the sea.
P.O. BOX 399
- St. Lucia
Airport:Hewanorra International Airport UVF
All suites & rooms include:Air conditioning, mahogany four poster king size bed, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, private bath and shower, safety deposit box, clock radio, coffee and tea making facilities, refrigerator, cable color TV and iron and ironing board. All rooms and suites are tiled.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Located ten (10) minutes south of the capital, lies this exotic piece of paradise. Nestled in one of the most historic parts of Castries, Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St Lucia is one of the most luxurious resorts filled with adventure, romance and relaxation.
The secluded setting is comprised of a tropical estate with its own 9-hole golf course sloping down the hillside to a magnificent golden beach. The resort has a sophisticated yet fun atmosphere and a tremendous variety of rooms and exquisitely furnished suites, including the magnificent Millionaire Suites.
With nine greens and narrow fairways, the on-site golf course-2,475 yards long-can be a challenge for even experienced golfers. Greens fees are complimentary.
A full-service European spa provides a range of face and body treatments including aromatherapy facials, seaweed facials, sports massage, couples massage, oil wraps, and mud masques.
A tour desk can help arrange excursions, a nurses station is open throughout the day and evening, and an orientation of the premises takes place twice daily. Shuttle service between this Sandals Regency St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa and two sister properties allows guests to use all facilities, including restaurants, at Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Number of rooms:
Smoking is permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.Special requests cannot be quaranteed and are subject to availabilty upon arrival.
This resort only accepts adult couples age 18 and older.
No singles or triples accepted.
Singles, triples, and families are welcome at associated Beaches properties.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
A no-tipping policy applies at the resort only. A modest gratuity per piece of luggage is suggested for airport luggage handlers.
The resort has a 100 percent cancellation, no-show, and short-stay penalty. Because unforeseen circumstances can arise, travel insurance is strongly recommended.Upon check-in, guests will be asked to tender a credit card to activate their room folio. All purchases (except those paid for with a credit card) at resort outlets will be signed to the room folio. Cash will not be accepted for incidental charges at any resort outlet.
If a credit card is unavailable, a cash deposit must be left at the front desk/concierge in order to activate the room folio. Travelers' checks will be treated like cash and therefore can only be used at the front desk.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that takes one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialities, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor.
Adventurous guests may choose to venture out and experience one of the many dining venues availabe at the nearby Sandals Grand St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort and Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucian, with the “Stay at one, Play at three.‟ Exchange privileges guests can enjoy access to even more luxurious amenities and a total of Twenty-two  dining options to choose from.
Resort Casual—Dress shorts or jeans, swim wear (must be covered), no bare feet.
Resort Elegant—Dress pants/shorts for men, shirts with long/short sleeves and collar, polo shirts, dress shoes.
Resort Formal – Dress pants for men, shirts with long/short sleeves and collar, dress shoes for men and women (closed toe shoes for men).
Armando'sNorthern Italian cuisine served along with bluff-top views of the mountains. Continental breakfast with made-to-order omelettes. A la carte lunch and dinner with antipasti bar and fresh pasta. Reservations not required. Dinner dress code: Resort evening.
KimonosTeppanyaki restaurant with Asian cuisine prepared at table. Reservations required. Dinner only. Dress code: Resort evening.
LaTocIntimate room with red satin draped windows, blue linens, soft lighting. French cuisine. Reservations required. Dress code: Resort evening.
Pitons RestaurantWhite-glove service, views of the sea, Caribbean cuisine. Reservations not required. Dinner only. Dress code: Resort evening.
PavilionOpen-air restaurant under three-story ceiling adjacent to main pool. Breakfast buffets and made-to-order omelettes. Lunch buffets with made-to-order entrees. A la carte dinners. International cuisine. Reservations not required. Dinner dress code: Resort evening.
Cricketer’s PubEnjoy a scrumptious meal in an atmosphere of pure British bliss. Reservations not required. Dress code: Resort casual.
Neptune’s RestaurantSet overlooking the beach with no walls to muffle the crescendo of the crashing waves, Neptune's offers classic Mediterranean cuisine. Dinners will delight in Neptune‘s casual European elegance, served à la carte. Dress Code: Resort Casual wear daytime and at night, resort elegant.
Pizzeria Bella NapoliMade to order, Italian brick oven thin crust pizzas, serving different varieties of hand tossed pizzas. Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Pavilion Main Bar and Swim Up Bar
Sunset Swim Up Bar
Sunset Swim-up Bar
Herbie's Piano Bar
Opens with evening entertainment.
The majority of recreational activities noted below are included in the room rate for the Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
The resort features a 9-hole golf course that climbs up hillsides. Play is complimentary, but fees are charged for caddies and shoe rental (mandatory). Clubs and carts are available for a fee. Other recreational facilities and equipment are complimentary, including five tennis courts (all lighted), kayaks, windsurfers, sailboats, snorkeling gear, waterskis, and scuba diving gear and trips. Land sports include basketball, croquet, horseshoes, shuffleboard, beach volleyball, and pool.
Sandals/Beaches resorts offer a scuba diving resort certification course for $70 per guest. Guests who successfully complete the course receive scuba diving certification good for up to one year at any of the Sandals/Beaches resorts.The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Running track/path
- Water skiing
Air credit and You Pick It
- Luxury Included®
- Up to 65% savings
- $135 air credit for 3 to 5 nights stay
- $355 air credit for 6 or more nights stay
- $175 You Pick It spa or tour credit for 4 to 5 nights
- $250 You Pick It spa or tour credit for 6 or more nights stay
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport