- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Looking for a total disconnection, personalized service, intimate setting and culinary delights? If so, welcome to Ti Kaye Resort & Spa which is well known for its private cottages built on the cliff , the most breathtaking spa, the largest underground wine cellar and the favorite spot for snorkeling and diving on the island. Our Best Regards~
- The resort features an underground wine cellar with a medieval design. In addition to international wines, the cellar offers a selection of champagne and cigars. Private wine tastings are available (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Resembling a quaint seaside village, this resort comprises a series of gingerbread-style cottages built along a hillside. A 166-step wooden stairway leads guests down the cliff to Anse Cochon beach, considered one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island. Peaceful and secluded, the resort has a dedicated and professional staff offering personalized service ideal for romantic St. Lucia vacations. Children 12 and younger are not permitted.
- Guests can relax by the pool, kayak in the ocean, or indulge in a massage at the Kai Koko Spa. Kai Manje, the open-air restaurant, offers gourmet international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort also features a beach side bar, and restaurant serving lunch and cocktails. Guests will enjoy the Manager's Cocktail hour every Wednesday from 6 to 7pm. Amenities include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
Anse Cochon Anse La Raye
- St. Lucia
Airport:George Charles Airport SLU
Ti Kaye Resort offers 33 bungalows built on a hillside. All accommodations feature outdoor garden showers and balconies with ocean views and hammocks. Rooms are equipped with MP3 player docking stations, minibars, coffeemakers, in-room safes, bathrobes, hair dryers and nightly turndown service.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is perched on the cliffside overlooking Anse Cochon Bay, one of the most idyllic snorkling bays in St. Lucia. The resort is comprised of 33 Creole style cottages sprinkled over 15 acres making it the perfect place to take in spectacular sunsets and breathtaking views over the Caribbean sea.
Guests will enjoy a truly amazing culinary experience at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa with cuisine from Kai Manje restaurant and Ti Manje beach bar and grill. Both dining venue's boas a collection of original and indigenous Caribbean dishes utilizing local & international produce and wild edibles, fresh herbs from the Ti Kaye Resort garden and a large selection of fresh fish. Ti Kaye Resort features St. Lucia's largest underground wine cellar with daily wine tasting's.
Enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment at Kai Koko Spa, with 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. Visitors of this ocean view spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
Complimentary kayaks are available at the beach, and guests can arrange scuba diving excursions at the dive shop or guests can just relax on the luxurious hand built wooden beach pergolas while soaking up the glorious St. Lucian sun. Amenities include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the resort. A wedding coordinator is available on site.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- On-site car rental
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Children 12 and younger are not permitted at the resort.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Kai ManjeOpen-air restaurant serving international cuisine with Creole influences. Dishes feature local produce and herbs grown on the resort’s grounds. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ti ManjeBeachside restaurant open for lunch. Serves hamburgers, specialty salads, baguettes, and the Catch of the Day.
Ti Kave Underground Wine CellarThe largest wine cellar in St. Lucia offers a wide selection of international wines, champagne and cigars.
Kai Manje BarCliffside bar overlooking the sea.
This St. Lucia resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. At the beach, guests can play volleyball or enjoy complimentary kayaks. The resort also features a dive shop offering diving lessons and excursions (surcharge).
Nearby activities include horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and whale watching (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport