- Special Offers
- About Us
Ti Kaye Village Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Looking for a total disconnection, personalized service, intimate setting and culinary delights? If so, welcome to Ti Kaye Village Resort & Spa which is well known for its private cottages built on the cliff , the most breathtaking spa, the largest underground wine cellar and the favorite spot for snorkeling and diving on the island. My Best Regards~
- The resort features an underground wine cellar with a medieval design. In addition to international wines, the cellar offers a selection of champagne and cigars. Private wine tastings are available (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Resembling a quaint seaside village, this resort comprises a series of gingerbread-style cottages built along a hillside. A 166-step wooden stairway leads guests down the cliff to Anse Cochon beach, considered one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island. Peaceful and secluded, the resort has a dedicated and professional staff offering personalized service ideal for romantic St. Lucia vacations. Children 12 and younger are not permitted.
- Guests can relax by the pool, kayak in the ocean, or indulge in a massage at the Kai Koko Spa. Kai Manje, the open-air restaurant, offers gourmet international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort also features a beachside bar, and restaurant serving lunch and cocktails. Amenities include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
Anse Cochon Anse La Raye
- St. Lucia
Airport:George Charles Airport SLU
Ti Kaye Village offers 33 bungalows built on a hillside. All accommodations feature outdoor garden showers and balconies with ocean views and hammocks. Rooms are equipped with MP3 player docking stations, minibars, coffeemakers, in-room safes, bathrobes, and hair dryers.
- Ocean View Room -
These room are under a shared roof with another room, like a duplex (semi-detached if you are in the UK). There is a common wall with a door that can be locked or left open if your family or group occupy both sides. This will be the only room category that offers 2 queen beds. All other rooms and cottages are king beds. With separate entries, you are still in a private surrounding. In terms of square footage, you are not in a smaller room but have the same areas as a cottage. All have sea view. Ground floor.
- Le Cottage -
The cottage layout is the same as the ones with the pools but without a pool. They cost less but the view on all of them are fantastic. We clear the vegetation to make the view but I like trees so I also left quite a few. They all see over the roof on the ones in front so don’t worry, you will not be getting a garden or car park view one, they really are ocean view. 750 sq. ft.
- Le Cottage with Pool -
These cottages are located nearest to the water’s edge. This means closer, uninterrupted view and best of all more privacy. They are the most popular room category and sell out first due to the fact that we only have 11 of them. All cottages and rooms have a view of the ocean and feature a large bedroom, spacious deck with two rocking chairs, table, and a hammock. Garden showers are open to the skies and lined with tropical plants. They also have a mini-fridge, telephone, hairdryer, radio clocks, and walk-in closet. Power is 110 and 220. 750 sq. ft. Ground floor.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
This St. Lucia resort is built on a cliff overlooking Anse Cochon beach. The resort features a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a full-service spa. Complimentary kayaks are available at the beach, and guests can arrange scuba diving excursions at the dive shop. Amenities include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. A wedding coordinator is available on site.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- On-site car rental
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Children 12 and younger are not permitted at the resort.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Kai ManjeOpen-air restaurant serving international cuisine with Creole influences. Dishes feature local produce and herbs grown on the resort’s grounds. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ti ManjeBeachside restaurant open for lunch. Serves hamburgers, specialty salads, baguettes, and the Catch of the Day.
Kai Manje BarCliffside bar overlooking the sea.
Ti Kave Underground Wine CellarOffering a selection of international wines, champagne and cigars.
This St. Lucia resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. At the beach, guests can play volleyball or enjoy complimentary kayaks. The resort also features a dive shop offering diving lessons and excursions (surcharge).
Nearby activities include horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and whale watching (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport