- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Belmond La Samanna Villas
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
Tour through a ruined fortress when in Marigot, St. Martin, at Ft. St. Louis. Built in the 1700s and named a famous king of France from the crusades, the fort was constructed to keep the local harbor safe from pirates. Long since disused, the fort remains as a historical ruin, with striking views...more
- Guests celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions can arrange private dinners, wine tastings, or cocktail parties for up to 15 guests in the wine cellar.
What to Expect:
- La Samanna’s eight Mediterranean-style villas are perched on a bluff near the resort’s picturesque private beach. All villas feature private infinity pools and wrap-around terraces with panoramic sea views. Ideal for groups and families, the villas combine the privacy of rental villas with the amenities and services of a luxury beach resort.
- La Samanna Spa features open-air treatment rooms in a lush garden setting. A wide range of treatments are available including anti-aging facials, body wraps, Swedish massages, Thai reflexology, and salon services (surcharge). Active guests can take advantage of a variety of activities including tennis and water sports at the beach. Other facilities include two outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a Pilates studio.
- St. Martin
Airport:Princess Juliana International Airport SXM
La Samanna’s eight three- and four-bedroom villas are located high on a bluff and feature panoramic views of the Baie Longue or Cupecoy Beach. All villas feature wrap-around terraces with private infinity pools. Interiors feature floor-to-ceiling windows, Italian marble flooring, teak accents, and elegant archways. Villas also include dining rooms, full kitchens, office spaces, and laundry facilities. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, daily housekeeping, and butler service.
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Welcome amenities
Set on a limestone cliff overlooking the sea, this luxury Caribbean resort is located at the westernmost tip of St. Martin. The hotel features a full-service spa with open-air treatment rooms. A range of massages, body treatments, facials, and salon services are available (surcharge). Recreational facilities at the resort include two outdoor pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, Pilates studio, and water sports center. Two restaurant and two bars are on site. Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Amenities at this St. Martin resort include 24-hour concierge services, butler service, and babysitting/childcare. A 24-hour business center is on site, and wireless Internet access is available in the villas and most public areas.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 4 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Le RéservéElegant open-air restaurant with panoramic beach and ocean views. Serves Caribbean cuisine with French influences. Offers buffet and a la carte breakfast and a la carte dinner. Features an extensive wine cellar. Note: Children requiring a high chair are not permitted in Le Réservé for dinner but alternative options are offered.
The GrillCasual outdoor restaurant next to the pool. Open from noon to late afternoon. Lunch menu includes gazpacho, sandwiches, burgers, salads, and locally caught fish. Also open for dinner three times a week.
Beach BarBeach and poolside bar serving tropical cocktails, snacks, salads, and light meals. Features special events and a weekly lobster barbecue.
Baie Long BarCozy lounge decorated with Moroccan furniture, modern artwork, and African artifacts. Open from morning until late night for cocktails, cognacs, and tropical drinks.
This St. Martin resort features two outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and three tennis courts with lighting for nighttime play (complimentary rackets are available). The on-site water sports center offers complimentary kayaks, sailing dinghies, and snorkeling gear. Water skis, wave runners, wakeboards, and kids’ banana boats are available for rent, and guests can arrange deep-sea fishing or scuba diving excursions (surcharges apply). The resort also features a Pilates studio with complimentary Pilates and yoga classes offered weekly. Private classes are also available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport