- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Palm Island Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Union Island, the southernmost island of the Grenadines, is a short five-minute boat ride from resort. The island's main village, Clifton, offers numerous boutiques, markets, bars and restaurants, and Internet cafes. The resort offers private tours of the island (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Couples and honeymooners favor this private island retreat for its relaxed yet elegant ambiance. With just 43 accommodations, guests enjoy privacy and seclusion while also having access to a range of activities. Free of modern-day distractions, rooms do not have telephones and TVs. Children under 16 are not permitted at the resort.
- The all-inclusive Palm Island Resort offers a range of on-site activities including snorkeling, kayaking, tennis, and trails for hiking and biking. The fitness room includes cardio and strength-training equipment, and massages are available by appointment (surcharge). The Royal Palm Restaurant overlooking the ocean serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the beachside Sunset Grill is open for lunch and dinner.
Palm Island Resort
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Airport:Hewanorra International Airport UVF
Each guestroom is equipped with comforts including air conditioning, ceiling fans, louvered-windows, custom-designed rattan and bamboo furniture, luxurious cotton bed linens, richly colored fabrics, spectacular balconies or patios and original artwork created by Palm Island resident artists. In-room amenities include: complimentary bath products, in-room safe, bathrobes, mini-fridge, turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
Located near the southern tip of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the Palm Island Resort is an all inclusive private island retreat featuring a free-form swimming pool with cascading waterfalls, nearby walking trails, and non-motorized water sports such as snorkeling. The resort features complimentary activities such as tennis, croquet, table tennis, cycling, and shuffleboard.
This all-inclusive resort boasts two restaurants and offers three meals a day, daily afternoon tea, weekly manager's cocktail parties, top-shelf beverages and beach barbecues.
Massages and beauty treatments are available by appointment (surcharge). Palm Island also features an air-conditioned gym with cardio equipment, a lending library with a variety of past guests' favorite novels, a boutique and a TV lounge. Complimentary Wifi is available from the lounge.
Services available for an additional charge include private picnic lunches, deep-sea fishing excursions, scuba diving, and boat trips to the nearby world-renowned Tobago Cays.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Arcade/game room
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Number of buildings/towers:
Children under 16 years are not permitted at the resort.Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Palm Island Resort boasts two restaurants and bars.
Palm Island Resort can organize a Romantic Picnic Lunch (surcharge) at one of four secluded beaches or a Private Beach Dining experience (surcharge) with a pre-arranged menu for guests who are looking to share an intimate meal or celebrate a special occasion.
Dress code for dining: In the restaurants, shoes are worn and bathing suits are covered. After 6:30 p.m., men wear shirts with collars and short or long sleeves (no t-shirts or tank tops), and slacks. Women wear dresses, skirts, slacks, culottes or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no “short shorts” or cutoffs.) No jeans for men or women in the evenings. In summer, men can wear dress Bermudas.
Royal Palm RestaurantElegant restaurant overlooking the ocean. Serves a selection of Caribbean cuisine and local specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features entertainment most evenings and a weekly Caribbean buffet.
Sunset GrillCasual open air beach side restaurant serving a variety of local and international cuisine. Open daily for lunch and for dinner by reservation.
The resort offers numerous recreation opportunities including hiking and biking trails, complimentary bicycle use, horseshoes, and snorkeling.
For an additional charge, guests can arrange a boat charter, scuba excursions, deep sea fishing, snorkeling in the Tobago Cays and private picnic lunches served at one of 4 designated picnic areas on Palm Island.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
Palm Island Resort announces new inter-island connection from St. Lucia effective 12/1/2015
Classic Vacations has been advised by Palm Island Resort, that Palm Island Resort will no longer be using flights out of Barbados to Union Island Airport (UNI). Palm Island Resort is pleased to announce a new inter-island air connection from St. Lucia Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) to Palm Island, effective for travels from December 1st, 2015 and onwards. The new arrangement will benefit the clients by providing a shorter inter-island flight (35 minutes vs. 55 minutes), alongside greater seating capacity and improved luggage transfer reliability.
- Hewanorra to Union Island:
- Guest must arrive at UVF by 3:15pm to make the connecting flight to Union Island (UNI).
- After clearing Immigration in St. Lucia, guests will be met by the designated ground agents and escorted to the inter-island departure area
- Flight departs UVF at 4:15pm and arrives UNI at 4:50pm
- Union Island to Hewanorra
- Flight departs UNI at 12:15pm and arrives UVF at 12:50pm
- Please allow at least 90 minutes to clear Customs and Immigration in St. Lucia
The UVF to UNI inter-island flight remains FREE (no cost to guests) for stays of 7 nights or longer. For stays of 6 nights or less, the inter-island flight can be booked directly by the guest / travel agent directly with Palm Island.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport