- Special Offers
- About Us
Hotel Grano de Oro
Based ontraveler reviews
- Located just 1 km (a half-mile) from the hotel, the Spirogyra Butterfly Garden features hundreds of Costa Rican butterflies in an enclosed tropical garden. Guided tours are available.
What to Expect:
- Housed in a tropical Victorian building decorated with period furnishings, this boutique hotel is conveniently located near San Jose attractions. With just 34 guestrooms, the hotel has the feel of a private residence and attracts a mix of families, couples, and business travelers.
- After a day of sightseeing, guests can sip cocktails at the bar or relax on the rooftop garden terrace, which includes two spa tubs. Open from morning until late evening, the gourmet restaurant serves a fusion of Costa Rican and European cuisine. On-site conveniences include a gift shop, dry cleaning service, and room service (limited hours).
Calle 30, Avenida 2 y 4
San Jose ,
- San Jose Area
Airport:Juan Santamaria International Airport SJO
Hotel Grano de Oro offers 34 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites. Individually decorated, all accommodations include ceiling fans, minibars, in-room safes, complimentary Internet access, cable TVs, and direct-dial phones.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
Located in San Jose, this Costa Rica hotel is near the Museum of Costa Rican Art. The hotel features a gift shop and a rooftop garden terrace with lounge chairs and two spa tubs. Massages are available by appointment. The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is also available (limited hours). Additional amenities at Hotel Grano de Oro include laundry/dry cleaning service and tour assistance.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Parking (secure)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Restaurant Grano de OroElegant restaurant decorated with period furnishings. Serves a blend of Costa Rican and European cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features a patio and a bar serving specialty coffee drinks, champagne cocktails, and classic drinks.
This Costa Rica hotel features a rooftop garden terrace with two spa tubs.
Memo to the guests of the Hotel Grano de Oro
Classic Vacations has been advised for all Costa Rican Hotels that Costa Rica imposes a Dry Law, prohibition from midnight on the Wednesday of Holy Week until midnight on the Friday. Holy week for 2014 is April 17, 2014 – April 18, 2014. During this period no alcohol can be legally sold restaurants can only serve soft drinks with meals.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport