- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Hotel Punta Islita
Based ontraveler reviews
- In partnership with the Costa Rican Ministry of Environment, the hotel offers seasonal sea turtle expeditions. During this unique nighttime tour, guests can witness the egg-laying ritual of hundreds of endangered sea turtles.
What to Expect:
- Nestled amid lush tropical forest, this hotel is located on a pristine cove of the Nicoya Peninsula in Guanacaste. The hotel's tiered layout offers stunning ocean views and a sense of privacy and seclusion. Blending authentic Costa Rican charm with upscale amenities, this eco-friendly hotel is ideal for romantic getaways or family Costa Rica vacations.
- The hotel features an ocean-view infinity pool set on the hillside and an additional pool with a swim-up bar located at ocean level. Set in a tropical garden, the on-site spa offers relaxing treatments that incorporate natural Costa Rican ingredients and ancient healing rituals (surcharge). Dining options include the elegant 1492 Restaurant and the poolside Borrancho Restaurant.
Airport:Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport LIR
Hotel Punta Islita offers 47 guestrooms, suites, casitas, and villas. All accommodations feature private terraces with ocean views. Amenities include LCD TVs with satellite channels, in-room safes, coffee/tea makers, and minibars. Suites offer private spa tubs, and casitas and villas feature private plunge pools.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
Set on a lush hillside overlooking a remote cove, Hotel Punta Islita is located in the Guanacaste province of Costa Rica. The hotel features an infinity pool and a beach club with a pool and swim-up bar. Other on-site facilities include a fitness center, two tennis courts, and a nine-hole golf course. The on-site spa offers nature-inspired massages, body treatments, and beauty services (surcharge). Amenities include babysitting/childcare and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
1492 RestaurantStylish restaurant with an open layout and a 50-foot thatched ceiling. Serves Costa Rican fusion cuisine including fresh seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Borrancho RestaurantCasual beachfront restaurant serving salads, ceviche, sandwiches, pizza and fresh seafood dishes.
This Costa Rica hotel features a fitness center, two swimming pools, two tennis courts, and a nine-hole golf course. Year-round activities include canopy zip-line tours, hiking, bird watching, horseback riding, fishing, and surfing (surcharges may apply). Seasonal activities include river and mangrove kayaking (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bird watching
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Rowing or canoeing
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Green Season Special
- Stay 4 nights and pay for 3 nights (1 FREE night max)
- American Breakfast daily
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport