- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Based ontraveler reviews
- The resort includes a wildlife refuge with a mango preserve and a research center. Guided tours are available.
What to Expect:
- Set on a pristine stretch of beach overlooking the Catalina Islands, this Costa Rica resort is ideal for families, couples, and groups. The resort’s private condominiums and villas provide all the conveniences of home in a peaceful tropical setting.
- At the beach club, guests can lounge by the pool or participate in water sports including kayaking and windsurfing. Guests seeking relaxation can head to the spa at the neighboring Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal. In addition to relaxation and beauty treatments, the spa features stream rooms, relaxation areas, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Playa Conchal Cabo Velas
Airport:Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport LIR
Reserva Conchal Costa Rica offers private condos and villas ranging from one bedroom to five bedrooms. All accommodations feature balconies or patios with ocean and/or golf course views, separate living areas, fully equipped kitchens, and washers and dryers. Amenities include cable TVs, high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. All units are non smoking.
- Premium One Bedroom Private Residence -
Premium One Bedroom Residences are locates in Malinche Residential and feature amazing ocean views. 735 sq. ft. First & Third Floors.
- Deluxe Two Bedroom Private Residence -
Located on Bougainvillea Residential along the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. 1673 sq. ft. Golf & Ocean Views. First & Second Floor.
- Deluxe Two Bedroom Private Residence Plus Studio -
1800 sq. ft. Golf & Ocean view. First, second, third floor.
- Premium Three Bedroom Private Residence -
2899 sq. ft. Ocean and Golf views. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th floors.
- Premium Four Bedroom Private Residence -
4069 sq. ft. Full Ocean view. Located on 6th and 7th floors.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
This beachfront property is set within a 2,300-acre luxury resort community. The resort features a beach club with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and water sport equipment including kayaks and jet skis (surcharge). The resort also includes a golf club with an 18-hole course and putting green. Guests have access to the 30,000-square-foot spa at The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and a 24-hour front desk. Private chefs and grocery shopping services are also available (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- On-site car rental
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
CatalinasSophisticated dining in a modern and relaxed atmosphere, serving international cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Catalinas Baroffering cocktails and international premium brand drinks.
Snack BarLocated by the pool serving snacks and lite meals.
Beach BarCocktails and lite snacks.
Reserva Conchal features a beach club with a swimming pool and a variety of water sports including kayaking, jet skiing, sailing, and windsurfing (surcharge). The resort also features a golf club with a putting green and an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II course (surcharge).
The concierge can assist guests in booking nearby excursions including scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing trips, and canopy tours (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Hiking/biking trails
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport