- Special Offers
- About Us
Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace Prague
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
While in Prague, you will have the opportunity to see one of the strangest sites you'll ever lays eyes upon - the Church of Bones. While most of the great cities of Europe have impressive churches in them, Gothic Cathedrals, Baroque Basilicas, and so on, few have anything as strange and eerie as...more
- The National Museum, founded in 1818, is located 1 km (0.5 mi) from the hotel. This iconic Neo-Renaissance building is the largest and oldest museum in the Czech Republic and houses exhibits in archaeology, anthropology, mineralogy, and natural history. Even if you're not interested in the exhibits, it's worth a quick stop just to see the building's lavish interior.
What to Expect:
- Often regarded as one of Prague's most beautiful baroque palaces, this landmark hotel was originally built in 1765. Once host to legendary musicians including Mozart, the building has been carefully restored to its original grandeur. Discerning leisure and business travelers favor this hotel for its elegance and ideal location in the Old Town.
- The hotel's concierge can arrange sightseeing tours of Prague's Old Town. Afterwards, guests can relax on the terrace or use the wireless Internet access (surcharge) in the lobby. Other amenities include fitness equipment, business services, and room service.
Airport:Prague Ruzyne Airport PRG
Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace Prague is a four-floor hotel with 50 apartments, all of which are individually designed and combine antique and modern furnishings, rugs, and paintings. Amenities include kitchenettes, satellite TVs, direct-dial phones, DVD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Some suites are comprised of two levels and will have a flight of 15 stairs between the levels.
- Junior Suite -
Elegantly furnished cozy suites with a king bed featuring a comfortable separate sitting & sleeping area within one spacious room. All Suites have been richly decorated with a harmonious blend of antique and modern furnishings, rugs and paintings.
- Junior Suite Deluxe -
These suites offer one king bed featuring a comfortable separate sitting & sleeping area and breathtaking views of the . garden, surrounding streets, river view or roof tops. All Suites have been richly decorated with a harmonious blend of antique and modern furnishings, rugs and paintings.
- 1-Bedroom Suite -
The 1-Bedroom Suites feature separate living room and bedroom and offer a cozy atmosphere combined with luxury and modern equipment. Each are individually designed.
- 1-Bedroom Suite Deluxe -
Suites offer separate living room and bedroom with one king or two twin beds. Some with extraordinary views of the garden, surrounding streets or river view. All Suites have been richly decorated with a harmonious blend of antique and modern furnishings, rugs and paintings.
- 2-Bedroom Suite -
Elegantly furnished unit featuring a comfortable living room area and 2 separate bedrooms. A stylish atmosphere combines with luxury and modern equipment. 2 of these units have 2 full bathrooms. The other 2 have only 1 full bathroom.
- Exceptional Suite -
The Exceptional Suites are individually furnished and decorated with superb attention to detail.
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Sewing kit
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Ideally located in central Prague along the Vltava River, this hotel offers great views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer tips on local sightseeing opportunities while the concierge can make restaurant reservations, book tickets to shows and events, and arrange city tours. Guests who wish to stay indoors can rent movies from the hotel's DVD library or use the wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge).
Guests arriving by car will appreciate on-site parking facilities (surcharge), while other practical amenities include laundry facilities, room service, and a safe-deposit box at the front desk. The hotel also offers fitness equipment and massages.
Hotel Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague is comprised of two buildings, one of which is the Pachtuv Palace and the second building is called Jiraskuv dum. An elevator is located within the Juraskuv dum building which houses the reception desk. As this building is a historical building the Elevator only goes to the fourth floor. The fifth floor is accessible by a flight of stairs comprised of 27 steps. The Pachtuv Palace building does not posses an elevator. The stairway to the second floor of the Pachtuv Palace contains 23 stairs.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Suitable for children
- Tour assistance
- Video library
Number of floors:
Number of buildings/towers:
Cash payments should only be made in local currency. There are no currency changing facilities at the hotel.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Ice skating
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport