- Special Offers
- About Us
The Montague on the Gardens
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
Dinner Reservations are requested on a daily basis, where the best seat in the house, preferably with a view, is always requested. And every once in a while, we get a request for something so spectacular that we have to share it and put it on our “Must Do” list. Imagine a quiet, private dinner...more
- Covent Garden, located within walking distance of the hotel, is an Italian-style piazza filled with fashion boutiques, restaurants, bars, and street performers.
What to Expect:
- Housed in a Georgian townhouse, this boutique hotel offers a quiet, tranquil retreat in central London. Public areas are decorated in a classic style with mahogany and leather furnishings, crimson walls, rich fabrics, and antiques. Situated near top London attractions, the hotel is ideal for England vacations and weekend getaways.
- Traditional afternoon tea is served daily in the hotel's two conservatories overlooking the private garden. The on-site restaurant serves modern British cuisine and a selection of vegetarian dishes seasoned with fresh herbs from the garden. The hotel welcomes pets and provides special pet-friendly services and amenities including dog walking and sitting (advanced reservations required, surcharges apply).
15 MONTAGUE STREET
London, WC1B 5BJ
- Covent Gardens
Airport:London Heathrow Airport LHR
The Montague on the Gardens features 100 guestrooms and suites on three floors. All rooms feature views of the hotel's private garden. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, makeup mirrors, and hair dryers. Amenities include cable TVs, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), and in-room safes (accommodate laptops). Other conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled mineral water on arrival.
- Classic Single -
The Classic Single rooms all have fine furnishings and thoughtful extras that ensures clients will get the luxury of the hotel as a single traveller. All have ensuite bathrooms.
- Classic Double -
Catering for guests who have business needs or for those who simply want to relax, the hotel offers 2 types of Classic Double rooms. Business Ready rooms have a larger desk space, luxury office chairs and thoughtful business extras. Leisure Rooms focus on storage space and relaxing seatng areas. Both types have en suite bathrooms.
- Bloomsbury King -
Guests receive a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival. This category features a plasma TV, luxurious wall coverings, marble bathroom with an invigorating "Cuba Doche" rain shower, sitting area, and interactive TV system and desk space.
- Junior Suite -
All Junior Suites are split over 2 levels, with a separate sitting and entertaining area. The bedroom faces the garden. Decor is elegant and stylish. Elegant and stylish the split level junior suites provides guests with every comfort.
- Bloomsbury Deluxe King -
Guests receive a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival. This category features a plasma TV, luxurious wall coverings, marble bathroom with rain shower, sitting area, interactive TV system, larger desk space, and extra room for storage. They come in several different styles and offer pure luxury.
- Master Suite -
The Master Suites are split-level apartment type units overlooking the gardens. The bathroom has a Jucuzzi tub. Each one is individually decorated and offers a selection of discs for the CD and DVD players, fresh canapes and ice each evening, magazines, and fresh flowers. There are 3 Master Suites - the Duke Suite, the Duchess Suite and the Marquis Suite, available on request basis only.
- 2-Bedroom Governor's Suite -
This beautifully appointed suite creates a home-away-from-home atmosphere and is perfectly suited for longer stays. It is comprehensively equipped with full kitchen, washing machine, DVD/CD video player, IPod docking station, heated marble floors, luxurious copper bath, and its own conservatory with direct access to the wood deck area and overlooking the Bedford Estate gardens. Guest will receive a welcome hamper upon arrivale and benefit from all the regular hotel services.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine
- Wedding services
VAT (tax) of 17.5% is not included in the rate but will be added at the time of payment.Rate is based on one to two adults sharing a room.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 16 and younger occupying the same room as their parents.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets accepted
- 2 PM
Blue Door BistroIntimate restaurant with rich mahogany paneled walls and contemporary wrought iron wall lights. Menu includes modern British cuisine and a wide range of vegetarian dishes and salads, all seasoned with fresh herbs from the hotel's garden. Open for lunch and dinner.
ConservatoryTwo conservatory areas overlook the hotel's private garden. Traditional English afternoon tea is served from mid-afternoon until early evening daily. Guests can choose from The Montague High Tea, which includes homemade sandwiches and pastries, or cream tea with homemade scones and Devonshire clotted cream.
The Wood Deck and TerraceOverlooks the private gardens of the 16th-century Bedford Estate. When weather permits, serves morning coffee, lunch, dinner, and traditional English afternoon tea. Also features barbecues on the wood deck during the summer.
Terrace BarElegant bar overlooking the Bedford gardens. Serves drinks and light snacks. Features live entertainment on weekday evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path
European Riches 2013
- European Riches 2013
- Daily English breakfast
- Welcome drink for two on arrival
- 15% dining discount in the restaurant or from room service throughout stay, exclusing beverages
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability. Guests staying in a Suite also receive an arrival transfer from Heathrow or Gatwick Airport
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport