- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
The Egerton House Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome to The Egerton House Hotel! Our Team is here to make sure we deliver the highest standards of service and exceed your expectations. We pride ourselves on satisfying each and every guest who walk through our welcoming doors. Whilst you are with us, make sure not to miss one of our legendary barman Antonio martini’s. Antonio is one of London’s most beloved bartenders. With 40 years of experience we can proudly say that Antonio’s Martini’s are the best in London. And as he would say: “two is not enough, three is too many”! It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our wonderful little hidden gem in the heart of Knightsbridge, London.
- London's popular Portobello Road Market, located 3 km (2 mi) from the hotel, offers a range of goods including vintage clothing, clothing from emerging designers, jewelry, antiques, and organic produce. Saturday is the best day to visit the market when the antiques market is open.
What to Expect:
- Set in two Victorian townhouses in exclusive Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is decorated with original artwork, antiques, and fine fabrics throughout. With just 28 guestrooms and suites, the hotel has an intimate ambiance and attracts business and leisure travelers accustomed to personalized service.
- After visiting London attractions, guests can enjoy traditional afternoon tea in the drawing room or cocktails and snacks in the bar. Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to a nearby health club, equipped with exercise equipment, a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and spa tub.
17 Egerton Terrace
London, SW3 2BX
Airport:London Heathrow Airport LHR
Egerton House Hotel offers 28 guestrooms and suites on five floors. Individually decorated with original artwork, fine fabrics, and antiques, all rooms feature hand-stitched mattresses and 200-thread-count Belgian linens. Rooms are equipped with interactive flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, and MP3 player docking stations. Bathrooms feature flat-screen TVs, telephones, bathrobes and slippers, and complimentary designer toiletries. Additional amenities include minibars, twice daily housekeeping, and fresh fruit and flowers.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bathroom TV
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - TV
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
This London hotel is set on a tree-lined street in Knightsbridge, within walking distance of museums and exclusive shops. The hotel features a dining room, a bar, and a drawing room serving afternoon tea. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning, and room service is available 24 hours. During their stay, guests enjoy complimentary access to a health club, located about a five-minute walk from the hotel. The health club includes a pool, sauna, steam room, spa tub, exercise equipment, and fitness classes.
The hotel welcomes small pets (deposit required) and offers pet concierge services including pet sitting and walking, toys and treats, and special dining menus. For guests traveling with children, the hotel offers babysitting/childcare, children's menus, books, games, and movies.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Complimentary breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pet deposit required
- Small pets only
- 2 PM
- 12 PM
A complimentary breakfast is provided each morning.
Dining RoomElegant dining room available for private dinners or parties. Accommodates up to 10 guests. Menu items include Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Aberdeen Angus Sirloin Steak, and Thai Salmon Fishcakes.
BarIntimate bar serving cocktails and light snacks. Features a signature martini.
Drawing RoomServes traditional afternoon tea including fresh baked scones with clotted cream and homemade fruit preserves, finger sandwiches, and pastries.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a health club, located about a five-minute walk from the hotel. The health club includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa tub, exercise equipment, and a studio for Pilates and aerobics classes. Guest can also jog or walk in Hyde Park, located less than 1 km (a half-mile) from the hotel. In addition, guests can enjoy shopping nearby at Harrods (0.3 miles) and Harvey Nichols (0.6 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
European Riches and Best Available Rate
- Daily English Breakfast for two
- Best Available Rate
- Welcome drink for two on arrival
- 15% dining discount at the Hotel restaurant or from room service during stay (Beverages excluded
- No cash refund for unused dining discount or transfer if applicable)
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport