- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London
Based ontraveler reviews
- During summer months, the concierge can arrange gourmet picnic lunches for guests in Hyde Park.
What to Expect:
- Overlooking Hyde Park, this Mandarin Oriental hotel in London exemplifies timeless elegance and grace. Housed in a majestic building dating back to 1889, the hotel's interiors blend Asian and Victorian styles. Business executives, celebrities, and stylish vacationers favor the hotel for its refined ambiance and sought-after Knightsbridge address.
- The on-site spa offers a variety of therapies inspired by ancient healing techniques of Chinese, European, Balinese, and Thai cultures. Treatments include access to the sanarium, amethyst crystal steam room, vitality pool, and color therapy relaxation area. Two restaurants are on-site including the Michelin-starred Foliage; room service is available 24 hours. Other hotel facilities include a fitness center and a business center.
Airport:London Heathrow Airport LHR
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London offers 198 guestrooms and suites on nine floors. All accommodations are individually decorated in a Victorian style with antique furnishings and elegant fabrics. Bathrooms feature heated towel racks, hair dryers, makeup mirrors, and complimentary designer toiletries. Rooms include flat-screen TVs with premium channels, CD players, multi-line phones with voice mail, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Guests receive a complimentary welcome amenity upon arrival and complimentary bottled mineral water is provided with turndown service. Other amenities include minibars, laptop-sized safes, and complimentary newspapers.
Located in London's fashionable Knightsbridge district, this hotel faces Hyde Park and the Harvey Nichols department store. The lavish on-site spa includes eight treatment rooms, an amethyst crystal steam room, sanarium, vitality pool, and color therapy relaxation area. A full range of facials, body treatments, and massages are available including full and half-day programs (surcharge). Guests enjoy complimentary use of the fitness center, which also offers yoga and Pilates classes for a surcharge.
For business travelers, the hotel features a fully equipped business center, six meeting rooms, and catering services. Additional amenities include 24-hour room service, a concierge desk, and babysitting/childcare.
The amenities listed below are available at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness equipment
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Cash not accepted
- Pets not allowed
A complimentary breakfast is provided each morning.
The ParkAll-day dining restaurant serving international and Asian cuisine including vegetarian dishes. Menu highlights include Black Alaskan Cod and Sashimi. Features traditional afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes, and pastries. Terrace seating overlooking Hyde Park available during summer months.
FoliageStylish Michelin-starred restaurant overlooking the park. Decorated in a contemporary style with soft lighting, rich fabrics, dark wood chairs, and rosewood paneling. Serves modern European-style cuisine with a menu changing seasonally. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Mandarin BarSwanky bar with silk lined walls, glass and marble accents, and leather armchairs. Serves an extensive selection of drinks including champagne cocktails and martinis. Bar menu includes light dishes such as Tempura Soft Shell Crab and Tandoori Chicken Winglets. Open daily from afternoon to late night.
The on-site fitness center offers yoga and Pilates classes (surcharge). Located opposite the hotel, Hyde Park offers tennis courts, jogging paths, and horse riding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Horse riding/rental
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport