- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Brown's Hotel, a Rocco Forte Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Across the street, the Royal Arcade leads to Bond Street, just one block from the hotel. Here visitors can browse world-famous jewelry shops in one of London's classiest shopping districts.
What to Expect:
- Opened in 1837, this hotel is one of London's most historic hotels. Despite a complete renovation, the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel maintains its original English elegance and charm. Wall plaques commemorate many historic events here, including Alexander Graham Bell's first telephone call and Theodore Roosevelt's wedding reception. Stylish vacationers and suited executives sip afternoon tea in the English Tea Room, an English institution.
- After a day of business or sightseeing, guests can indulge in a treatment at the spa or work out at the 24-hour fitness center. The Grill at Brown's Hotel serves classic British dishes in an elegant setting, and the stylish Donovan Bar features live jazz in the evenings. Business travelers appreciate the fully equipped business center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
London , W1S 4BP
Airport:London Heathrow Airport LHR
Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, London offers 117 guestrooms and suites. Individually decorated in a contemporary style with warm earth tones and artwork, all accommodations offer interactive LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Suites feature iPod docking stations, DVD players, and bathrooms with large walk-in rain showers.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Located in the heart of Mayfair, this historic hotel is a short walk to Bond Street shops and West End theaters. The on-site spa pampers guests with a range of facials, massages and body treatments (surcharge), and guests can work out at the 24-hour fitness center. The hotel's legendary afternoon tea takes place every afternoon at the English Tea Room, and The Grill at Brown's Hotel serves gourmet British dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. On-site conveniences include 24-hour room service, same-day laundry service, and concierge services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available at the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site
- Supervised child care/activities
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible
Number of rooms:
All rates are subject to availability.Hotel strongly recommends that customers state their estimated time of arrival when booking.
Breakfast is not included in the rate but may be purchased at an additional cost.
One child under the age of 12 stays free of charge, in Superior rooms only, when sharing parents' room.
Cribs are available on request and are free of charge.
Rollaway beds may be available on request for children only.
All bedding requests are subject to availability and should be requested at the time of booking.
Upon check-in, credit card or cash deposit is required for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
The AlbemarleHome to an amazing collection of work by leading British artists including Tracey Emin, Michael Landy and Bridget Riley. With beautiful wood panelling, vaulted ceiling and elegant green banquettes designed by the leading French designer Philippe Hurel, The Albemarle offers a truly glamorous, British dining experience serving the finest quality British cooking. Executive Chef, Lee Streeton and Director of Food, Mark Hix, have created a menu featuring British classics alongside lighter fish dishes - using local, seasonal ingredients. At lunch, the carving trolley serves traditional roasts including Hay-baked salt marsh leg of lamb.
English Tea RoomThe English Tea Room serves one of the most famous afternoon teas in London and a selection of lighter meals throughout the day. Traditional Afternoon Tea consists of a choice of 17 teas, including Brown’s own blend, along with delicious finger sandwiches, an assortment of delicate pastries, fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, as well as freshly baked cakes from the trolley.
The Donovan BarThe Donovan Bar pays homage to the celebrated British photographer Terence Donovan and is lined with over 50 of his iconic black and white prints. This fashionable bar is also decorated with contemporary furnishings, wooden floors, black leather seating and dark country check banquettes. British leather designer Bill Amberg designed the extended bar, for which the original St George’s Hotel stained glass window provides the perfect backdrop. Live Jazz is performed Monday to Saturday from 9pm to midnight.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path
- Daily Continental Breakfast for two
- VIP treatment and welcome amenity of fruits and water in room upon arrival
- A 100 USD hotel credit to be used during stay, once per stay (not valid on room rates, no cash value, not valid on retail items)
- One category room upgrade subject ot availability at time of check in
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- No cash refund for unused credit
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport