- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Corinthia Hotel London
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
A veritable storehouse of the past, you'd be well-advised to visit the British Museum while in London. From ancient Persian treasures to marble sculptures from the Parthenon to the Rosetta Stone itself, this remarkable museum contains artifacts from virtually every period of history. As you gaze...more
- Not to be missed, the hotel’s afternoon tea includes a selection of gourmet finger sandwiches, bridge rolls, seasonal pastries, scones, and English teas served by a tea sommelier. Afternoon tea is available daily in the lobby lounge or outdoors in the courtyard (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- This opulent London hotel blends classic Victorian architecture with modern furnishings and contemporary art. Built with high ceilings and filled with natural light, the hotel has a refined ambiance and attracts a mix of business travelers and tourists seeking a luxury England vacation.
- Designed with curved walls, black Tunisian marble, and textured leather, the luxurious ESPA spa is spread over four floors. In addition to 17 treatment rooms, the spa features a hair salon, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness center. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean seafood at Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar or classic British cuisine at The Northall; room service is available 24 hours.
London, SW1A 2BD
- West End Theatre District
Airport:London Heathrow Airport LHR
Corinthia Hotel London offers 251 guestrooms and suites on seven floors. Individually decorated in a modern style, all accommodations feature LED TVs with premium channels, direct-dial phones with voice mail, and complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms feature heated flooring, separate tubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary ESPA toiletries. Additional amenities at this London hotel include in-room safes (accommodate laptops), minibars, Nespresso coffee machines, and complimentary newspapers.
- Superior Room -
Whether you opt for an outlook of bustling cityscape or prefer a peaceful inner courtyard and balcony, these sumptuous rooms offer a stylish living space that combines state-of-the-art modern luxury with traditional five-star comfort. With regal sized accommodation and a spacious bathroom boasting both a separate grand walk-in shower, the Superior rooms set new standards n contemporary comfort. 344 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Room -
With each room housing a generous king sized bed, as well as the latest in-room technology; the deluxe rooms are truly in a class of their own. The impeccable standard of living/sleeping accommodation is perfectly matched by a luxury bathroom featuring standalone rain shower, deep soaking bath and complimentary bathing products from the iconic ESPA. 420 sq. ft.
- Executive Room -
As large as a typical five-star hotel suite and the most generous of all the bedroom categories, the executive rooms offer the option of either a king-size bed or two doubles. With in-built bath tub TV and luxury ESPA bathing products to soothe and relax, as well as a luxury bar and comprehensive in-room entertainment, Corinthia Hotel London has redefined the upscale business traveler experience. All bathrooms feature a standalone rain shower as well as a deep soaking bath furnished with complimentary ESPA bathing products. 484 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Junior Suite -
Combining luxurious living with grand a contemporary design, these immaculate suites feature capacious king-sized beds, breath taking views of the capital and a truly generous living space designed to ensure maximum rest and relaxation. 700 sq. ft.
- Whitehall Suite -
Featuring exceptionally comfortable super king sized beds and with stunning views over the legendary Great Scotland Yard, the Whitehall suites with spacious wardrobe areas offer stylish levels of comfort for guests looking for a residential style retreat. Luxury designed bedrooms and the finest marble bathrooms make this the ideal choice for all discerning modern travelers. 926 sq. ft.
- Trafalgar Suite -
Featuring an unusually generous living space in the heart of historic London as well as walk in wardrobes, theses lavishly presented suites enjoy unsurpassed views of Trafalgar Square; home to the legendary Nelson's Column and National Gallery and so is one of the capital's most vibrant public areas. Luxury personal bars are stocked with an assortment of bespoke goods from luxury suppliers such as the world famous Harrods, while the marble bathroom complete with luxurious walk in rain shower and deep stone bath are stocked with iconic ESPA toiletries. 915 sq. ft.
- River Suite -
Opulent in interior design and meticulously planned, these individually crafted and expansive suites with their own separate lounge and bedroom offer stunning views of the River Thames, London Eye and the vibrant South Bank area; an alluring stretch of riverside at the heart of the capital. Boasting luxury furniture and fittings, as well as a level of stylish living akin to that of an upscale residence, every last detail ensures maximum guest comfort. Luxury personal bars; stocked by a hand - picked range of luxury suppliers including the world renowned Harrods, offer sophisticated luxury, while under floor heated marble bathrooms, each boasting a generous supply of bespoke ESPA toiletries, proved five star relaxation and pampering after a hectic day. 915 sq. ft.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bathroom TV
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - TV
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Remote lighting/drapery control
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Smoking rooms
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Located in the city center, this luxury London hotel is near Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, and Covent Garden. The hotel features a full-service ESPA spa with 17 treatment rooms, a hair salon, an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness center. Two restaurants and two bars are on-site; room service is available 24 hours. Amenities at Corinthia Hotel London include a concierge desk, a business center, and babysitting/childcare. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Massimo Restaurant & Oyster BarContemporary fine-dining restaurant run by chef Massimo Riccioli. Serves Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on sustainably sourced seafood. Menu also features homemade pastas and a variety of wines.
The NorthallModern restaurant serving classic British cuisine. Menu highlights seasonal produce from the British Isles. Features a private fine-dining area. Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Lobby LoungeElegant lounge overlooking a maple-lined courtyard. Features an impressive Baccarat chandelier. Offers all-day dining, afternoon tea, and cocktails.
Bassoon BarIntimate, music-themed bar serving a variety of classic and contemporary cocktails.
The on-site ESPA spa features an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness center.
Recreational facilities near Corinthia Hotel London include bicycle rentals, jogging paths, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Running track/path
The Suite Life
- Daily English Breakfast
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne upon arrival
- Butler service on all applicable suites and penthouses
- Complimentary upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- A one way airport transfer from Lodon Heathrow or Gatwick
- Flexible Check-in & Check-out
- Complimentary use of the hotel car within Central London (Zone 1)
- Complimentary pressing of 2 garments
- Book your complimentary tour of the famed Burlington Arcade given by a traditional Beadle Guard
- Access to the extensive thermal floor at ESPA Life at Corinthia
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Complimentary 24 hour gym access
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport