- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel la Pérouse
Based ontraveler reviews
- Located just steps from the hotel, Parc du Chateau offers stunning views of Nice and the Mediterranean Sea. The park is situated at the top of Castle Hill and accessible by stairs or elevator.
What to Expect:
- Blending traditional Provencal style with modern amenities, this boutique hotel occupies an enviable location just off the Promenade des Anglais and steps from the Old Town. The hotel’s intimate and relaxed ambiance attracts honeymooners, couples, and families seeking a luxury French Riviera vacation.
- Open from February to November, the on-site restaurant serves gourmet Mediterranean cuisine in a tranquil garden setting. Room service is available year round. Leisure facilities include an outdoor pool (open seasonally), a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness center, and a rooftop solarium with panoramic views of the Bay of Angels. Amenities include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
11, quai Rauba Capeu
Airport:Nice Airport NCE
Hotel la Perouse offers 60 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites on six floors. Decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style, accommodations feature garden or sea views. Rooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, satellite TVs, and direct-dial phones. Marble bathrooms include hair dryers, makeup mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Additional amenities at this France hotel include minibars, in-room safes (accommodate laptops), and complimentary newspapers.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Window opens
This France hotel is located at the foot of Castle Hill near Nice’s Old Town. The hotel features a fitness center, sauna, rooftop solarium, and spa tub. Set on the hillside, the heated outdoor pool is open from April through October. A complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning, and the open-air restaurant is open from February to November.
Amenities at Hotel la Perouse include concierge services, room service (limited hours), and babysitting/childcare. Business-related amenities include a business center, meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Number of buildings/towers:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 8 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Le PatioGourmet open-air restaurant set in a garden with lemon trees. Specialties include fresh pasta and seafood dishes. Open from February to November.
Le BarSurrounded by an enchanting Mediterranean garden, Le Bar, is an ideal spot to enjoy a sophisticated cocktail.
This Nice hotel features an outdoor pool (open seasonally), a fitness center, a sauna, and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Motor boating
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
Stay 3 Pay 2 with Breakfast
- One FREE night
- Buffet breakfast
- Escort to clients room upon arrival
- Welcome letter or card upon arrival
- Gift from the local perfume factory Fragonard or a bottle of Olive Oil from the harvest of local producer.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport