- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel du Louvre, a Hyatt Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Across the street from the hotel, guests find unique Parisian boutiques under the 17th-century arcades of the Palais Royal Gardens. Shops sell everything from antique miniature soldiers and custom-made music boxes to antique pipes, vintage couture clothing, and modern art. There is even a boutique dedicated to the little black dress. There are also several cafés and restaurants under the arcades with terrace seating in the summer overlooking the gardens.
What to Expect:
- The hotel was built in 1855 on the orders of Napleon III in time for the International Exhibition held that year. The grand façade blends with the prestigious historical monuments surrounding it. Inside its doors, guests find a dramatic spiral staircase leading up from the right of the marble-floored lobby and vibrant colors - crimson and green - chosen by Parisian interior decorator Sybille de Margerie. Classic Directoire-style architecture combines with the warmth of richly colored tapestries and carved wood ceilings. Both leisure and business travelers enjoy the relaxed boutique atmosphere.
- The Hotel du Louvre has a small 24-hour business center on the first floor, with a computer station, printer, high-speed Internet access (surcharge)and fax (surcharge), as well as secretarial services. There are also eight air-conditioned meeting rooms and a grand reception hall, all with natural light. A fitness room provides guests with four cardio machines and free weights. The concierge offers a range of services, from recommending sights to arranging child care and concert tickets.
PLACE ANDRE MALRAUX
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
The Hotel du Louvre, Paris, has 177 guestrooms on five floors, decorated in eight different styles, including dark green rooms with mahogany furniture, and blue and red rooms in homage to the French flag. Rooms have views over an inner courtyard or the boulevards facing the historical monuments. All rooms have two doors between the sleeping area and the hallway, and two sets of double-glazed windows for complete soundproofing.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Bar, just past the lobby, is a decadent space for cocktails and snacks with red lacquered ceiling and black columns invites guests to relax and enjoy regular jazz evenings. This Paris hotel also features Brasserie du Louvre, a typical Parisian brasserie which serves meals created by Michelin starred chef Guy Martin. Open for breakfast buffet daily (surcharge). The terrace offers view over the Louvre Museum. This Paris hotel boasts a fitness facility for guests to enjoy. The hotel includes banquet space, a business center, and a conference/meeting room with audio-visual equipment and eight meeting rooms that are naturally lit. The lobby provides complimentary newspapers, and the multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange and computer rental. Valet and self-parking are available (surcharge for each).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Domestic help available
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Suitable for children
- Translation services
- Wheelchair accessible
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Breakfast is not included in the rate but is served at the Brasserie (full buffet) for an additional per-person charge.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs may be available and fees may apply; both should be requested at time of booking.
All bedding requests are subject to availability and should be requested at the time of booking.
Upon check-in, photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets accepted
- 3 PM
Brasserie du LouvreServing typical brasserie fare, such as seafood platters and hearty salads, this spot is popular with local theatergoers. The bright dining room has pale yellow walls, mahogany wood detailing, and leather booths. In summer, seating is available on the outdoor terrace overlooking the Palais Royal and Louvre Museum. A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served here daily, as well as lunch and dinner.
The BarThis intimate lounge/bar is decorated with black marble columns, a red lacquered ceiling, velvet upholstered armchairs, and whimsical modern touches by designer Olivier Gagnère. A full range of cocktails and light meals, including the specialty lobster club sandwich, are available throughout the day and evening. The Bar invites guests to relax and enjoy regular jazz evenings.
The hotel's fitness room offers cardio machines and free weights. Guests also use running trails at the Tuileries Gardens (one block away), and a public swimming pool and bike rental facility at Les Halles (one-half mile away). A health club with aerobics classes is three blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
- Daily American breakfast for two
- A Welcome drink voucher for two valid at the hotel bar, once per stay
- Entrance tickets for two to Louvre Museum once during stay
- 1 bottle of water per person (33cl) and sweets (pastries or candies)
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport