- Special Offers
- About Us
Hotel du Louvre
Based ontraveler reviews
- Across the street from the hotel, guests find unique Parisian boutiques under the 17th-century arcades of the Palais Royal Gardens. Shops sell everything from antique miniature soldiers and custom-made music boxes to antique pipes, vintage couture clothing, and modern art. There is even a boutique dedicated to the little black dress. There are also several cafés and restaurants under the arcades with terrace seating in the summer overlooking the gardens.
What to Expect:
- The hotel was built in 1855 on the orders of Napleon III in time for the International Exhibition held that year. The grand façade blends with the prestigious historical monuments surrounding it. Inside its doors, guests find a dramatic spiral staircase leading up from the right of the marble-floored lobby and vibrant colors - crimson and green - chosen by Parisian interior decorator Sybille de Margerie. Classic Directoire-style architecture combines with the warmth of richly colored tapestries and carved wood ceilings. Both leisure and business travelers enjoy the relaxed boutique atmosphere.
- The Hotel du Louvre has a small 24-hour business center on the first floor, with a computer station, printer, high-speed Internet access (surcharge)and fax (surcharge), as well as secretarial services. There are also eight air-conditioned meeting rooms and a grand reception hall, all with natural light. A fitness room provides guests with four cardio machines and free weights. The concierge offers a range of services, from recommending sights to arranging child care and concert tickets.
PLACE ANDRE MALRAUX
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
The Hotel du Louvre, Paris, has 177 guestrooms on five floors, decorated in eight different styles, including dark green rooms with mahogany furniture, and blue and red rooms in homage to the French flag. Rooms have views over an inner courtyard or the boulevards facing the historical monuments. All rooms have two doors between the sleeping area and the hallway, and two sets of double-glazed windows for complete soundproofing.
- Superior -
These rooms are cozy and chic with an atmosphere of refinement and are furnished in warm color schemes with rich fabrics and dark wood. A comfortable seating area set by the window offers a place to enjoy any one of the entrancing views from the hotel's four facades, or the typically Parisian courtyard. Bathrooms are white tiled with marble surfaces. No balcony or terrace.
- Deluxe -
These luxurious rooms are spacious and welcoming. Natural light streams through the double windows that look out over the many cultural sights surrounding the hotel. Warm color combinations of red and yellow create a contemporary feel, or bold floral combined with pale wood for a more traditional Parisian atmosphere. The comfortable chairs and a low table create a reading area and there is room to work at the desk. Bathrooms are light and airy with fresh color combinations of yellow and white tiles or pale marble.
- Junior Suite -
The Junior suites are elegant and each one is unique. Some are traditional "Second Empire " style with floral drapes in shades of blue combined with pale walls, others are contemporary style and mix luxurious fabrics such as taffeta and velvet in warm colors with dark wood and ambient lighting. The large bedroom combines a sitting room with a sofa and two chairs and a spacious work area. A few of these suites face the Louvre Museum and the floor to ceiling windows offer privileged views of the exhibits. Pale marble bathrooms have most of the time bath and shower with double sink and a separate WC.
- Suite -
For true luxury in such a distinctive location, the suites are the epitome of Parisian living and offer magical views from every window. Contemporary style furnishings that retain a traditional feel offer comfort and indulgence and there is plenty of room for those enjoying a longer stay. A large bedroom with a desk and workspace leads to a separate sitting room with fine furniture and a sofa and chairs. The fresh and light bathroom is finished in pale marble and has most of the time a separate shower and bath. For some of these Suites, a walk in dressing room completes a generous space that is both lavish and functional.
- Pissaro Suite -
An opportunity to be immersed in the colorful history of the hotel, and appreciate the outlook that so inspired the artist Pissarro to paint his impressionist views of Paris from any one of the six floor to ceiling windows that grace this suite. The room colors are inspired by his paintings with soft grey walls, warm tones of amber and lush taffeta drapes. There are two large bathrooms: one with a Jacuzzi and one with an Hammam. Uninterrupted views of the Opera Garnier from the Jacuzzi allow you to lie in the bath and marvel at one of the scenes that inspired Pissarro to paint this and other pieces hanging on the walls throughout the suite. A well furnished and separate sitting room, large bedroom and walk in dressing room as well as a separate shower room.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Defender Bar, just past the lobby, is a decadent space for cocktails and snacks with red lacquered ceiling and black columns. All eight meeting rooms are naturally lit.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Domestic help available
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Suitable for children
- Translation services
- Wheelchair accessible
Breakfast is not included in the rate but is served at the Brasserie (full buffet) for an additional per-person charge.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs may be available and fees may apply; both should be requested at time of booking.
All bedding requests are subject to availability and should be requested at the time of booking.
Upon check-in, photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets accepted
- 3 PM
Brasserie du LouvreServing typical brasserie fare, such as seafood platters and hearty salads, this spot is popular with local theatergoers. The bright dining room has pale yellow walls, mahogany wood detailing, and leather booths. In summer, seating is available on the outdoor terrace overlooking the Palais Royal and Louvre Museum. A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served here daily, as well as lunch and dinner.
Le Defender BarThis intimate lounge/bar is decorated with black marble columns, a red lacquered ceiling, velvet upholstered armchairs, and whimsical modern touches by designer Olivier Gagnère. A full range of cocktails and light meals, including the specialty lobster club sandwich, are available throughout the day and evening.
The hotel's fitness room offers cardio machines and free weights. Guests also use running trails at the Tuileries Gardens (one block away), and a public swimming pool and bike rental facility at Les Halles (one-half mile away). A health club with aerobics classes is three blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
European Riches 2013
- European Riches 2013 Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome drink voucher for two at hotel bar once during stay
- For three nights or more, guests also receive entrance tickets for two to the Louvre Museum, once per stay.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport