- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel Le Bristol Paris
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
I am delighted to introduce you to the only luxury hotel in Paris belonging to a European family: Enjoy a stay at Le Bristol, in the heart of Paris and experience an authentic and elegant Parisian Palace. Our 3 Michelin Star restaurant Epicure and our brand new Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie offer the perfect complement to your stay, leaving you with treasured memories.
Didier Le Calvez
Featured Expert Review
Next time you're in Paris, skip the Louvre and instead take a tour of the Musee d'Orsay. To begin with, go early, as this museum still has a great many visitors (though less than the Louvre). As you are guided through the exhibits, you'll begin on the first floor with the likes of Manet and...more
- The hotel regularly hosts “Fashion High Teas” with fashion shows by prominent fashion houses and up-and-coming designers. Guests can admire the latest haute couture while enjoy a selection of teas, finger sandwiches, pastries, and a special dessert inspired by the designer’s collection (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Opened in 1925, Hotel Le Bristol is known for its lush courtyard garden and prestigious address on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore. Decorated with rich tapestries, antique furniture, and crystal chandeliers, the lavish lobby welcomes business executives and leisure travelers seeking a luxurious Europe vacation.
- Guests can take in spectacular views of Paris from the rooftop sun deck or swim in the adjacent indoor pool designed to resemble a 19th-century yacht. The brand new Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie is open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Hairdresser and fitness center are also available. There are two gourmet restaurants on-site. Room service is available 24 hours.
112 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
Hotel Le Bristol offers 188 guestrooms and suites on eight floors. Elegantly appointed with antique furnishings, all accommodations have satellite TVs with premium channels and multi-line phones with voice mail. Carrara marble bathrooms include heated towel racks, bathrobes, makeup mirrors, and hair dryers. Other amenities at this France hotel include minibars, complimentary bottled water, and complimentary newspapers.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Smoking rooms
- Turndown service
Located on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, Hotel Le Bristol is within walking distance of several attractions including the Champs Elysees and the Louvre Museum. Enclosed in glass, the swimming pool adjoins a sun deck overlooking Paris. The hotel also features a fitness center, a spa, and a hair salon. For business travelers, this Europe hotel offers a business center, business services, meeting rooms, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). Other amenities include a concierge desk, dry cleaning service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily.
Valet parking is available (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Cash not accepted
- Pet fee charged at hotel/condo
- Pets accepted
- Small pets only
- 3 PM
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning. Room service is available 24 hours.
EpicureGuests can enjoy fine dining at this newly redesigned 3 Michelin starred restaurant. During the summer months, guests can dine in the garden surrounded by magnolia trees.
114 FaubourgModern bi-level restaurant with a wrought-iron spiral staircase. Serves creative French cuisine highlighting fresh seasonal produce. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This France hotel features a fitness center and a glass-enclosed swimming pool that opens onto a rooftop sun deck overlooking Paris.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Memo to the guests of the Hotel Le Bristol Paris
Classic Vacations has been informed by Le Meurice that the city of Paris has decided to increase the amount of city tax. City tax will now be collected from the clients directly at the hotel, at time of check-out. The city tax is between 3-5 Euros per person per night. This will take an effect as of March 16th, 2015 and all clients checking out from March 16th onwards will need to pay the full amount of the city tax directly to the hotel at time of check-out.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport