- Special Offers
- About Us
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Hotel Lutetia is located across the street from a small public park and the only Left Bank department store, Le Bon Marché. Favored by Parisians for its compact size and elegant architecture, Le Bon Marché regularly has art and culture exhibitions on the second floor. Visitors shouldn't miss the Grande Epicérie, the city's famous gourmet supermarket located just behind the department store.
What to Expect:
- Behind this seven-story hotel's grand façade, a more intimate interior is decorated in warm reds and grays, with low lighting, stained-glass windows, and distinctive statues by César and Arman. As the Left Bank's only historic four-star deluxe hotel, the Lutetia attracts both business travelers and vacationers who want the comfort and services of a palace hotel with the laid-back atmosphere of St-Germain-des-Prés.
- With its jazz evenings and glassed-in brasserie terrace overlooking the bustling neighborhood streets, the Lutetia is a well-known meeting point in Paris. Business travelers find a fully equipped business center with three computer stations, a private meeting room, and 10 conference rooms. The hotel also has a 24-hour concierge desk, currency exchange, two restaurants, and valet service for the public parking garage across the street.
45, BOULEVARD RASPAIL
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
Hotel Lutetia offers 231 guestrooms and suites, all of which include Art Deco accents with mahogany furniture, pale walls with high ceilings, and views over an inner courtyard or the wide city boulevard and public park. The white-tiled bathrooms include mosaic detailing, heated towel racks, magnifying mirrors, bidets, and complimentary designer toiletries by Annick Goutal. Windows are double-glazed for soundproofing. Amenities include satellite TVs with pay movies, complimentary wireless Internet access, and minibars.
- Superior -
A haven of peace and tranquility, the Superior rooms overlook the hotel's quaint inner courtyard. There are Art Deco accents or contemporary styled rooms, a fresh and airy white tiled bathroom with pretty mosaic tile details and a work area with a desk and chairs. The room has a king bed or twin beds and is soundproofed.
- Deluxe -
The spacious Deluxe rooms exude warmth and comfort with a strong emphasis on Art Deco styling and original features. Most of these rooms are on the facade at the front of the hotel and have wonderful views over the Paris rooftops, some with a balcony that looks across to the Eiffel Tower. Each one of the rooms is spacious with a reading area and the bathrooms are pale marble with a double sink and shower. Smoking or non-smoking rooms, connecting rooms and triple rooms are available.
- Junior Suite -
The majority of the Junior Suites feature a bedroom and a large sitting area with comfortable chairs and a sofa. The majority of the suites are decorated in Art Deco style and feature original artwork. Truly reflecting a Parisian atmosphere, the classic Art Deco furnishings complement the stunning views either from the front of the hotel or across the inner courtyard. Integral to each suite is a marble bathroom complete with a separate shower and bath.
- 1-Bedroom Suite -
1-Bedroom Suite are categorized into 2 different types, available on request basis and at the same pricing.
- Arman Suite 2-Bedroom -
A tribute to the sculptor, Arman, (Armand Pierre Fernandez), this is the largest and the most unique suite in the hotel and contains furniture designed by the master, who stayed here on his visits to Paris. Comprising two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large sitting room that is filled with works of art by Arman; this striking suite is a testimony to the flamboyance of this great artist.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Set in the heart of Paris' literary and fashion district, this hotel is within walking distance of the Musée d'Orsay and the Notre Dame Cathedral. The fitness center, equipped with cardio and strength-training machines, is open 24 hours. Massages are available by appointment at the adjoining treatment room (surcharge).
The concierge can make restaurant reservations, arrange guided tours, and book theater tickets. For business travelers, the hotel features conference rooms and a business center equipped with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), computer rentals, and printing services. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, dry cleaning service, and 24-hour room service.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Photocopy machines
- Pool table
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Suitable for children
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children under age 16 who are occupying the same room as their parents.
Rollaway beds and cribs may be available and fees may apply; both should be requested at time of booking.
All bedding requests are subject to availability and should be requested at the time of booking.
Upon check-in, photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur a fee.
- Pets considered
- 3 PM
Paris RestaurantGourmet restaurant serving traditional French haute cuisine in a formal, low-lit dining room decorated by fashion designer Sonia Rykiel. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday.
Brasserie LutetiaLively Parisian brasserie with leather booths, chrome Art Deco detailing, and a glassed-in terrace. Serves regional dishes and seafood specialties. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Lutetia BarSophisticated yet unpretentious bar decorated with red and gold accents, sculptures, and paintings. Serves a selection of signature cocktails and fine cigars. Features live piano music every evening and jazz performances at night Wednesday through Saturday. Open daily from late morning through evening.
Guests may use the hotel's fitness center equipped with cardio machines and a TV. In addition, Luxembourg Gardens is less than 1 half-mile away, perfect for jogging or basketball. Children enjoy its large playground and pony rides.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport