- Special Offers
- About Us
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
The Radisson Champs Elysees is a boutique hotel in a “prime” location of Paris. I was skeptical of the description until I reached the hotel. In fact, if you step out of the front door of the hotel and look right, the Arch de Triomphe is just right down the street! The hotel is in the heart of the...more
- The Seine is a half-mile walk down the street, where guests can take guided river cruises, day or night. For a different kind of water experience, there are underground tours of the Paris sewers (Les Egouts de Paris), located on the Left Bank side of Pont Alma, 4 blocks from the hotel.
What to Expect:
- Opened in 2002, the Radisson Blu Champs Elysées combines high-tech design with a welcoming, cozy atmosphere. Vacationers enjoy the neighborhood's historic prestige and boutique shopping on the Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne. Business travelers can reach La Défense and the Palais des Congrès in just 10 minutes by Paris metro or RER, the suburban train.
- The open lounge bar is a comfortable place for relaxing over cocktails, reading the complimentary daily newspapers or browsing the books on the shelves. The adjacent La Place restaurant has both elegant décor and casual atmosphere, and a courtyard patio that's open for outdoor dining from May through September.
78 BIS AVENUE MARCEAU
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees offers 46 guestrooms and suites overlooking the inner courtyard or the Avenue Marceau, all of which include a seating area, work desk, flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, dark wood floors, laptop-sized safes, duvets, leather-topped desks, and natural stone bathrooms.
- Deluxe Room -
All guest rooms deliver remarkable style and atmosphere with distinctive artwork and furnishings, enhanced by luxurious amenities including: telephone and voicemail, modem connection, sound proof windows, bathrobes and light teak flooring. Limited rooms available with balcony or terrace featuring a stunning view of the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, upon request.
- Suite -
The 1 bedroom suite a remarkable style and atmosphere with distinctive artwork and furnishings, enhanced by luxurious amenities including: bottle of champagne, newspaper, bathrobe and slippers, Jacuzzi, small lounge telephone and voicemail, modem connection, sound proof windows, and light teak flooring. Limited rooms available with terrace featuring a stunning view of the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, upon request.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Hair dryer
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The six-floor Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées has a restaurant, lobby lounge, 24-hour room service, and a concierge who can take care of fax, photocopying, and dry-cleaning requests. Parking is available for an extra fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Video library
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Breakfast is not included in the rate but may be purchased at an additional cost.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Cribs may be available free of cost and should be requested at time of booking.
All bedding requests are subject to availability and should be requested at the time of booking.
Upon check-in, photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
La PlaceThis casually elegant restaurant serves French nouvelle cuisine with Provençal flavors for lunch and dinner, and features a large selection of international wines. The small dining room overlooks a private courtyard, open for dining from May through September. Breakfast is served at La Place and in the lobby lounge each morning.
A large fitness center is 4 blocks away. Aquaboulevard, Paris's popular waterpark, tennis and fitness complex, is a 5-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Parc Monceau and the banks along the Seine, 1 half-mile away, are popular for jogging.
Either on business or on leisure, Paris’ main attractions are easily accessible thanks to the numerous Metro stops surrounding the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-635-1333 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport