- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
What to Expect:
- Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is a peaceful 750 acre property, located in Provence, in the heart of luxurious wild nature, only a 35 min drive from Cannes and 45 min from Nice. The destination provides breathtaking view on the local hilltop villages. All of the 115 Suites and Villas feature a living room, a separate bedroom, a private terrace. The Prestige Villas offer a private pool or Jacuzzi.
- This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary self parking is available on site. Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort is a smoke-free property.
3100 route de Bagnols en Foret
Airport:Nice Airport NCE
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
In addition to two championship golf courses, Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. The hotel offers 4 restaurants with seasonal openings. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Tours/ticket assistance. Free Wi-Fi. Terrace. Luggage storage. Pool cabanas (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Kids' club
- Laundry service
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Self Parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Number of floors:
Number of suites:
Fun and games
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
- Pet fee charged at hotel/condo
- Pets accepted
- 3 PM
- 12 PM
Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort has four restaurants on site with seasonal openings.
Guests may enjoy room service 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Le Faventina (SEASONAL)Serving contemporary French cuisine. This gourmet restaurant features creative gourmet cuisine inspired by the season the Provençal land and local products.
The GaudinaAn ideal spot for breakfast or brunch, this cozy spot is imbued with a jazzy atmosphere, masterpiece artworks and a piano. Settle in and enjoy lunch or dinner, a cocktail or a snack by the bar or on the terrace. This venue serves a light and refined Provencal menu.
The Caroubiers (The Clubhouse)Provides a convenient, enjoyable atmosphere for Resort guests, residents, members and golfers to enjoy lunch, light snacks and specialty drinks. The contemporary yet relaxed decor with a warm, flickering fireplace and expansive views of the golf course. The Clubhouse serves French and Provencal fare and is ideal for pre- or post-golf refreshments featuring the finest local produce and the flavors of Provence. Hot and cold herbal teas, coffee, fresh juices and power drinks are also served.
Tousco Grill (SEASONAL)Adjacent to the swimming pool, Tousco Grill is a sanctuary of relaxed dining and al fresco enjoyment. Guests may enjoy an array of dining options, including an exciting a la carte selection, along with cocktails and specialty drinks from its shaded, open-air terrace with views of the local villages. Open May through September.
Guests can play rounds on one of the two 18-hole golf courses or improve their game at the driving rang and Leadbetter Academy, and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport