- Special Offers
- About Us
The Westin Athens, Astir Palace Athens
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
Immerse yourself in the high arts and cultural history of Greece with the Athens Festival! From the tragedies of Sophocles (performed outdoor in ancient Greek theaters) to Opera recitals, the city comes alive as a hub of all things artistic and historical. You'll find venues scattered throughout...more
- The resort is 10 km (6 mi) from the elite shopping and entertainment district of Glyfada. Popular among local and international celebrities, this area offers upscale cafes, stylish restaurants, seasonal summer clubs, nightlife, and prestigious shops along a promenade.
What to Expect:
- This chic resort is situated on a private peninsula in the elite Vouliagmeni neighborhood. Surrounded by stunning views of the Saronic Gulf, the resort has a peaceful ambiance, yet it's only a short drive to the cosmopolitan city center. Decorated with modern artwork and minimal furnishings, the resort attracts a mix of sophisticated business and leisure travelers including families.
- After enjoying complimentary breakfast, guests can relax at the private beach or poolside in a cabana. The resort features a sports center with basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts plus a fully equipped fitness center. In the evenings, guests can participate in cultural activities or entertainment at the Sofa Bar. Other amenities include a kids club, a business center, meeting facilities, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
40 Apollonos St. - Astir Palace Complex
Athens - Vouliagmeni, 16671
Airport:Athens El. Venizelos Airport ATH
The Westin Athens offers 159 guestrooms and suites on four floors. Appointed with contemporary décor in shades of blue and green, all rooms feature balconies with sea views and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed. Bathrooms offer separate tubs and showers, complimentary designer toiletries, and bathrobes and slippers. Amenities include plasma TVs, DVD/CD players, complimentary TV and wireless Internet access, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Executive rooms and suites include complimentary airport transportation.
- Grand Deluxe Room -
True to their name, each of our Grand Deluxe Sea-View rooms boast magnificent vistas of the Saronic Gulf from a private balcony. Inside, elegant contemporary design and every comfort await you. Sink into the sumptuous Westin Heavenly Bed® or the comfortable seating to watch the sleek plasma TV, or freshen up in the oversized bathroom. You’ll feel truly grand in these spacious, stylish accommodations. (441 Square Feet / 41 Square Meters)
- Superior Grand Deluxe Room -
Find inspiration in our spacious and chic beach level and 3rd floor Superior Grand Deluxe Rooms. Beach level rooms boast private garden terraces with beach access, while 3rd floor private balconies yield dazzling sea views. (441 Square Feet / 41 Square Meters)
- Westin Executive Room -
Enjoy the resort’s best views with a room on our top-level Westin Executive Club floor, which also comes with VIP privileges such as complimentary airport transfers and other amenities. These stylish guest rooms offer plenty to enjoy, from the signature Westin Heavenly Bed® to the plasma TV to a private balcony with sweeping gulf views. (441 Square Feet / 41 Square Meters)
- Westin Executive Suite -
Beautiful contemporary furnishings grace these roomy one-bedroom suites, with their Westin Heavenly Bed®, plasma TV, elegant living room, and luxurious bathroom. The extra-large balcony provides plenty of seating to savor the sweeping sea views, and Executive Club perks include airport transfers and exceptional amenities. (990 Square Feet / 92 Square Meters)
Situated on a private peninsula in the heart of the Athens Riviera, this hotel overlooks the Saronic Golf, 25 km (15 mi) from the city center of Athens. The resort features a private beach, an outdoor pool surrounded by cabanas, a fitness center, a sports center, and a kids club. Guests enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning and evening cultural activities or entertainment at the Sofa Bar. Guests also enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water sports center at the neighboring Arion Resort & Spa.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 17 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
KymataContemporary restaurant serving a Greek and Mediterranean buffet. Outdoor seating available with sea views.
Blue Hytra RestaurantStylish restaurant serving modern Greek cuisine. Guests can dine indoors or on the terrace with panoramic sea views.
Sofa BarTrendy lounge/bar with sunset views. Serves cocktails and bar snacks.
Blue PoolPool bar offering light snacks, coffee, fresh fruit juices, refreshments, and cocktails throughout the day.
The resort features a sports center with three floodlit tennis courts, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and a mini soccer field. Guests also have access to the water sports center at the neighboring Arion Resort & Spa, which offers sailing, water skiing, parasailing, jet skiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, and fly-fishing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
European Riches 2013
- European Riches 2013
- Daily American buffet breakfast
- One bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- One category room upgrade subject to availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport