- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Elounda Mare Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort, the hotel’s partner resort located 400 yards away, offers additional dining options including the seasonal Aglio & Olio restaurant set in an olive grove and the Odysseus right on the waterfront., as well as a private 9 hole par-3 golf course . At the spa operated by “Six Senses” guests can indulge in relaxing treatments such as Thermal Regenerative Facial or the Balinese Massage (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Blending traditional architecture with modern amenities, Elounda Mare provides discerning vacationers with an intimate beach hideaway. The main lodge is decorated with antique art, traditional tapestries, and Cretan marble, bungalows, rooms and suites, all of which offer sea views. For the ultimate retreat, private-pool bungalows and Minoan Royalty Suites are nestled amid gardens overlooking the sea.
- Guests can lounge by the pool overlooking the sea or participate in water sports at the sandy beach. Other on-site features include a tennis court, a gym, sauna, steambath , jewelers, souvenir shop, boutique and art gallery Three on-site restaurants serve gourmet Mediterranean and international cuisine plus more than 700 varieties of wine.
ELOUNDA MARE P.O. BOX 31
Elounda, Crete, GR 720 53
Airport:Heraklion Airport HER
Elounda Mare features 80 rooms, suites, bungalows, and Minoan Royalty Suites all overlooking the Aegean Sea. Rooms located in the main lodge offer balconies or terraces while bungalows and Minoan Royalty Suites feature private seawater pools, sun terraces, and gardens. All accommodations offer marble bathrooms with jetted tubs. Amenities include satellite TVs, DVD/CD players, minibars, and in-room electronic safes.
- Twin Room Sea View (Main Lodge) -
The Double Sea View room has approximately 323 square feet of indoor space with a sitting area.
- 1 Bedrm Suite Sea View (Main Lodge) -
The Suite Seaview is approximately 452 square feet of indoor space, separate living room with dividing door.
- 1 Bedroom Superior Suite (Main Lodge) -
The 1 Bedroom Superior Suite with Sea view has approximately 538 - 753 square feet of indoor space, separate living room with dividing door.
- 2 Bedroom Superior Suite (Main Lodge) -
The 2 Bedroom Superior Suite has approximately 807 square feet of indoor space, separate living room with dividing door.
- Deluxe Bungalow with Private Pool -
Either one spacious room with sitting area or separate sitting room. En-suite marble bathroom, open fireplace as well as a furnished private small garden/sun terrace and private seawater pool
- Superior Bungalow with Private Pool -
The Superior Bungalow with private pool has approximately 484-592 square feet of indoor space, spacious room with sitting area or separate living room. Similar to the Deluxe Bungalow, only better located and with more privacy. En-suite marble bathroom, open fireplace as well as a furnished private small garden/sun terrace and private seawater pool
- 2 Bedroom Superior Bungalow with Private Pool -
The 2 Bedroom Superior Suite Bungalow with Private pool has approximately 969 square feet of indoor space, separate living room with a dividing door, a DVD/CD player and surround sound system. Each suite is individually designed, bathrooms have separate walk-in shower each bedroom has an en-suite marble bathroom and superb sea views extending from the furnished private garden.
- 3 Bedroom Superior Bungalow with Private Pool -
The 3 Bedroom Superior Suite Bungalow with private pool has approximately 1184 square feet of indoor space. The ground floor has two bedrooms and a living room with dividing doors. The first floor has the third bedroom with a second independent entrance. The rooms provides a DVD/CD player with a surround sound system, bathrooms have separate walk-in shower each bedroom has an en-suite marble bathroom and superb sea views extending from the furnished private garden.
- 1 Bedroom Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool -
Private garden/sun terrace, near the sea breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, private seawater swimming pool (can be heated in shoulder seasons) with antiques incorporated in the individual design of each suite. Offering air conditioning, open fireplace, satellite TV with music channels, DVD/CD player with a surround sound system. Each bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom featuring an air bath tub and separate walk-in shower, telephone, minibar and a safe deposit box.
- Knossos Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool -
The Knossos Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool boasts approximately 1184 square feet of indoor space with two bedroom suites on the water's edge, traditional architecture with extensive use of local stones and woodworks. Two luxurious en-suite marble bathrooms both featuring air bath tubs, one with steam shower enclosure and the second bedroom with a separate entrance and its own private terrace with a second swimming pool.
- Princess Ariadni Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool -
The Princess Ariadni Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool has approximately 915 square feet of indoor space with two bedrooms joined by a spacious living room.
- King Minos Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool -
The King Minos Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool boasts approximately 1615 square feet of indoor space with two bedroom suites joined by a spacious living room, outdoor dining area, two luxurious en-suite marble bathrooms both featuring air bath tubs, one with steam shower enclosure. Also offering a private fitness room with sauna and marble steam-room.
- Prince Katreas Minoan Royalty Suite with Private Pool -
Two-bedroom bungalow suite with nice view of the sea, private seawater pool and garden, located near the private beach, approximately 915 square feet of indoor space. It has two separate bedrooms, each with all private facilities (bathrooms have tubs and separate walk-in shower), spacious living room.
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Situated in the elite Elounda area, Elounda Mare overlooks Mirabello Bay on the northeast coast of Crete.
The resort offers s tennis court, fitness center, and a range of water sports at the private sandy beach. Three on-site restaurants provide a range of dining options, and the Karavia Bar offers spectacular views of Mirabello Bay. Amenities include concierge services, business services, and 24-hour room service.
At the sister property (400 yards away – free shuttle service) the renowned Six Senses Spa centers around an authentic Turkish hamam and offers holistic European and Asian-inspired therapies. The signature Sense of Greece spa program includes body exfoliation with Cretan olive stones, a seaweed body wrap, and a Mediterranean antioxidant facial (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Translation services
- Video library
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Deck RestaurantElegant restaurant serving buffet breakfasts and a la carte dinners including Greek and international dishes. Dress code: no bathing suites for breakfast and T-shirts, jeans or sneakers at dinner time.
Yacht Club RestaurantBeachside restaurant open daily for lunch and select evenings for dinner. Serves a selection of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine . A special "Fisherman's Eve" themed dinner is offered on a regular basis.
Old Mill RestaurantElegant restaurant serving Mediterranean Gourmet cuisine. Open on select evenings for dinner. Live piano music. Dress code is observed.
Karavia BarBar with traditional wooden decor located in the main hotel overlooking Mirabello Bay. Early evening piano music.
Guests can play tennis on the on-site court, then cool off in a large seawater swimming pool ( and children's pool in front of the main hotel. They can also walk across a grassy lawn to a private sandy beach to reserve water-skiing, , and scuba-diving excursions. A nine-hole par-3 golf course is available at the hotel's sister resort, Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort, 400 yards away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport