- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
A guided tour of the Archaeological Museum in Hania, Crete, will give you some in-depth insight into the ancient Greek and Minoan cultures of the island. Built in an old Venetian monastery, your tour will begin in the ancient past, with artifacts from the 15th century BCE. From there you'll move...more
- Elounda Mare, the resort's partner property located 500 yards away, offers additional dining options including the seaside Yacht Club Restaurant and the elegant Old Mill Restaurant. Another dining option is gourmet restaurant “Calypso” at neighboring sister property elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL.
What to Expect:
- Designed with respect to the pristine surrounding environment, Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort offers sweeping views of Mirabello Bay. This upscale resort features traditional Cretan architecture and décor including folk art, antique tapestries, and Cretan marble. With an array of on-site activities, the resort primarily attracts couples and families.
- Guests seeking relaxation can head to Six Senses Spa for a Seaweed Wrap or a Thai Massage (surcharge). Sports-minded guests can participate in a range of water sports at the private sandy beach, work out at the fitness center, play golf, or a round of tennis. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily at Nafsika restaurant overlooking the sea.
PORTO ELOUNDA 72053 ELOUNDA
Elounda, Crete, 72100
Airport:Heraklion Airport HER
Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort offers 142 guestrooms and suites, all of which feature balconies or terraces with views of the Aegean Sea. Some rooms and suites feature private seawater pools or direct access to shared seawater pools. All accommodations offer air conditioning, marble bathrooms, minibars, in-room electronic safes, and satellite TVs.
- Porto Deluxe Room Sea View -
Sea View, spacious room with sitting area, marble bathroom and balcony or terrace with view of Mirabello Bay.
- Porto Deluxe Room Sea View, Shared Pool -
Sea view. Spacious room with sitting area, marble bathroom, terrace leads to a seawater swimming pool shared with adjacent rooms (separated by walls).
- Porto Deluxe Room Sea View, Individual Pool -
Sea view. Spacious room with sitting area, marble bathroom, terrace leads to an individual seawater pool.
- Porto Deluxe Suite Sea View -
Sea View. One bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom and separate living room with guestroom and shower. Balcony with view of the sea.
- Porto Deluxe Suite Sea View, Shared Pool -
Sea View. One bedroom and en-suite marble bathroom on the top floor, with sea view balcony. SSeparate large living room with dining area on the ground floor with large sea view terrace leading to a seawater swimming pool shared with adjacent rooms (separated by walls).
- Porto Deluxe 2-Bedroom Suite with Private Pool -
One bedroom with sitting corner , second bedroom, separate sitting room with sofabed, 2 deluxe marble bathrooms, and spacious sea view terrace with access to the private seawater pool. Ideal for a family up to 6 (5 adults and 1 child).
- Porto Exclusive 2-Bedroom Suite Sea View with Private Pool -
The Porto Exclusive Suite with private pool and large veranda consists of two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with air-tubs and separate shower, large living room with CD/DVD and dining area. Approximately 130 square feet, able to accommodate up to 6 adults.
- 2-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool -
Sea View. Two bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom. A spacious living room with sofa bed and dining area, as well as an outdoor dining area in the private garden with seawater swimming pool. The villas provide the sense of a private holiday home, with all the benefits of a luxury resort.
- 3-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool -
Sea View. Three-bedroom villa on two levels, each bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Spacious living room with sofa bed and dining area, as well as outdoor dining area in the private garden with seawater swimming pool. The villas provide the sense of a private holiday home, with all the benefits of a luxury resort.
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Sofa bed
- Welcome amenities
Located on the northeast coast of Crete in the Elounda resort area, Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort is set on a hill overlooking the sparkling Aegean Sea and distant mountains. The acclaimed Six Senses Spa offers European and Asian-inspired facials, body treatments, and massages plus an authentic Turkish steam bath (surcharge). Children can play at The Children's Ark, which features indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, two shallow pools, and supervised activities (surcharge).
Other resort features include a fitness center, a private sandy beach with water sports, an indoor heated pool, sauna and steam bath, and an on-site boutique. Amenities include concierge services, business services, and room service.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
NafsikaServes breakfast buffets and buffet dinners. Sea views.
EliesElegant restaurant set in olive grove. Serves Mediterranean and Cretan a la carte dishes. Open for dinner during the summer only.
Odysseus TavernRestaurant on the water's edge. Serves fresh seafood and traditional Greek dishes. Open for lunch during the summer only.
Kirki BarBar and lounge with panoramic views across the bay. Music in the evenings.
Beach BarServes snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Guests can take advantage of a range of water sports including kayaking, canoeing, water skiing, windsurfing, and scuba diving (surcharge). The resort features a nine-hole, par three golf course as well as two tennis courts (surcharge). For young guests, The Children's Ark includes indoor play areas, an outdoor playground, and two shallow pools (surcharge).
A sailing yacht is also available for private charter.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport