- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Mystique, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Oia Village, just 1 km (0.5 mi) from the hotel, is famous for its spectacular sunset views. Visitors flock to the paths and restaurants along the cliffs at the end of each day, so it's a good idea to arrive at least 30 minutes before the sun starts to set to get a good seat.
What to Expect:
- Surrounded by some of the world's most beautiful scenery, the hotel's island-style décor incorporates elements from nature including furnishings handcrafted from wood, local stone and glass. This exclusive retreat welcomes discerning vacationers and honeymooners. Children under 14 are not allowed on the property.
- Guests receive a complimentary glass of champagne and a cold towel upon arrival and wine and welcome platter in their room. A daily fresh fruit amenity and mineral water is also provided. Guests can spend the day lounging by the outdoor infinity pool, taste rare and local wines at the Secret Wine Cave, and then enjoy a gourmet dinner at the open-air Charisma restaurant.
Santorini, 847 02
Airport:Santorini Airport JTR
Mystique's 39 suites and villas are situated on a cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea and caldera. All suites open onto sea-facing terraces/ balconies with a relaxing daybed and feature: individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen television with satellite channels, dvd-player, cd-player with surround sound, wireless internet connection, alarm clock, electronic in-room safe deposit box, direct dial phone with voice mail system and cordless phone, i pod docking station, fully stocked personal bar, hair dryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes, slippers, Korres all natural Greek bathroom amenities. Suites and Villas have an effervescent style, brimming with traditional architecture and the most up-to-date technology.
Spiritual Suite & Spa accommodations feature a spa room with spa tub, treadmill, stationary bike and a newly-added outdoor jacuzzi. Bathrooms feature steam baths. Air of Secrecy Villas feature bathrooms with steam baths, spa tubs, and an addition of a private plunge pool.
Amenities include wine and welcome platter upon arrival, daily fresh fruit and mineral water, twice-daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service.
The hotel, perched high on the cliffs of Oia, Santorini, offers panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and caldera. Three exclusive restaurants offering a variety of creative Greek cuisine to Japanese, from Charisma Restaurant to ASEA Lounge Restaurant and a private dining area, in a dramatic 150 year-old wine cellar, ideal for a romantic candlelight dinner. Two bars & lounges invite guests to enjoy breathtaking views to the deep-blue waters of the Caldera, enhanced by signature cocktail creations, refreshments and delicious light snacks.
Amenities include a concierge desk, complimentary airport transportation and complimentary wireless Internet access. Upon arrival, guests receive a welcome glass of champagne and a cold towel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Beauty services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
Charisma Gourmet RestaurantOpen-air restaurant serving regional cuisine with fresh local ingredients. View of infinity pool and ocean.
Aura Pool BarPoolside dining. Serves snacks, fruit smoothies, afternoon tea and cocktails.
Secret Wine CaveWine cellar featuring local and rare wines.
Captain's LoungeThe newly operated mansion, serving breakfast , light lunch & signature cocktails at the expansive balcony with amazing vistas and refresh in the freshwater pool hanging from the cliff.
AseaExperience sushi and the best of gastronomic Japanese culture, with influence from the sea, using fresh local fish, in an environment where understated elegance is revealed in a modern way, offering the unique experience to enjoy exceptional sushi dishes or indigenous cocktails in a dreamscape of unique infinity view to the deep blue waters of the Caldera.
Guests can swim at the outdoor infinity pool or rent bicycles to explore the surrounding area. Guests can also charter sailboats, motor boats, helicopters and private jets from the hotel (surcharges apply).
Asian Spa Resort: The two treatment rooms have been crafted especially for their purpose. Built in traditional curved style, yet elegant in design, they are havens of peace and tranquillity that encourage complete relaxation and calm.
Mystique NEW fitness center overlooking the Aegean Caldera. There is absolutely no reason to stop your workout routine during your holidays. Our newly built complimentary Fitness Center with stunning views to the Caldera, features the latest Technogym innovations in fitness equipment and awaits our guests with healthy refreshments and fruits, ideal after the workout.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport