- Special Offers
- About Us
Mykonos Grand Hotel and Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
The next time you're in Mykonos, take a tour of Mykonos town and discover its unique combination of charm and history. You'll start the day with a walking tour of the island's landmark windmills, built in the 1500s by the Venetians. No longer used for their original purpose of milling grain, they...more
- Guests can explore the island on ATVs and then enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch prepared by the hotel’s chef (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Set on the picturesque beach of Ayios Yiannis across from the island of Delos, Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort comprises a series of traditional white-washed buildings connected with cobblestone paths. Interiors are decorated in a contemporary minimalist style. Stylish but relaxed, the hotel is ideal for honeymoons and romantic Greek Isles vacations.
- Guests can start the day with yoga or Pilates in the stone amphitheater and then relax by the pool or indulge in a treatment at the spa. In the afternoon, the pool deck transforms into a lounge and is the perfect spot to catch the sunset. At night, guests can dine alfresco at Dolphins of Delos Restaurant and sip cocktails at the swanky White Bar.
Airport:Mykonos Airport JMK
Decorated with modern furnishings, all guestrooms and suites at Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort feature balconies or patios with garden or sea views. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD players, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 player docking stations. Bathrooms include complimentary designer toiletries, makeup mirrors, hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers. Additional amenities at this Greek Isles hotel include in-room safes (accommodate laptops) and minibars. Suites feature jetted tubs and walk-in steam showers; some include private pools.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
This Mykonos hotel is located on the beach of Ayios Yiannis, 4 km (2 mi) from Mykonos Town. The on-site spa offers an extensive menu of massages, facials, and body treatments inspired by the ancient health and beauty traditions of Greece (surcharge). The hotel also features an outdoor pool and spa tub overlooking the sea. Recreational facilities include a fitness center, a tennis court, and a squash court. Dining options include a fine-dining restaurant and a poolside restaurant.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
Dolphins of Delos RestaurantElegant fine-dining restaurant with dramatic sea views. Serves Mediterranean cuisine using local ingredients and herbs from the hotel garden. Offers indoor and outdoor seating. Open for breakfast and dinner daily.
Aqua & Sole RestaurantPoolside restaurant serving beverages and light meals including salads, fresh seafood, and grilled specialties. Open for lunch and early dinner.
White BarChic bar and lounge decorated in an all-white minimalist style. Features a terrace with sofas and armchairs. Serves a variety of martinis, champagnes, and unique cocktails.
Pool BarPoolside bar under a wooden pergola. Serves a range of beverages from late morning until late evening.
Pool DeckWooden deck designed to resemble a luxury yacht with teak flooring and an iron bulwark. Overlooks the ocean and offers stunning views of the sunset. Serves champagne and canapes in the afternoon.
This Greek Isles hotel features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center with free weights, cardio machines, and strength-training machines. A tennis court and squash court are also on site; complimentary rackets and balls are available (reservations required). Guests can also arrange Pilates and yoga classes or sessions with a personal trainer (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport