- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Four Seasons Gresham Palace
Based ontraveler reviews
What to Expect:
- Guests will enjoy luxury service along with modern accommodations and panoramic views of the Danube and the hills of Buda. The hotel is conveniently located at Roosevelt Square, at the foot of the historic Chain Bridge and is close to many tourist attractions including the Royal Palace, Parliament, galleries, shopping and theatres.
- The hotel’s luxurious guest quarters reflect the architectural heritage of Gresham Palace, featuring vaulted ceilings and private step-out balconies along with modern amenities such as direct dial telephones, in-room safe and international television channels.
ROOSEVELT TER 5-6
Airport:Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport BUD
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest is a landmark on Roosevelt Square, at the foot of the historic Chain Bridge. Many of the Hotel’s 179 generously proportioned guest rooms, including 17 suites, reflect the architectural heritage of Gresham Palace, with vaulted ceilings and private step-out balconies. Rooms offer views over intimate interior courtyards, the Old City or the sparkling Danube.
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Multi-line phone
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
Located on Roosevelt Square at the foot of Budapest's historic Chain Bridge, this hotel was originally built in the manner of a Neoclassical palace in the early 1990s. It's expected to open as a luxury hotel in mid-2004 after a comprehensive reconstruction that restored its ornate ironwork, stained-glass windows, and other Art Nouveau furnishings.
Amid the hotel's vaulted ceilings and other vintage touches, guests have access to a host of modern conveniences, including a 24-hour business center, multilingual concierge services, and guestrooms and meeting facilities with high-speed Internet access. A spa on the top floor offers massages, facials, and other rejuvenating treatments, many of which are based on the city's renowned spa heritage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Shoe shine
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
PavaThis restaurant offers seasonally inspired Mediterranean cuisine and innovative interpretations of traditional Hungarian dishes overlooking Roosevelt Square and the Danube. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with alfresco dining on a riverside terrace (weather permitting).
Gresham KavehazModeled after an historical local café, this casual restaurant offers soups, sandwiches, and other light contemporary fare. Guests can soak up the city's coffeehouse tradition with afternoon tea, gourmet coffees, and pastries. Open from early morning to late evening.
The BarLight appetizers, martinis, and a long list of international beers are offered in this bar overlooking the hotel's historic Peacock Passage and its famous glass cupola.
A fitness center, sauna, steam room, and infinity-edge indoor pool are located in a health club on the top floor of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport