- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel Punta Tragara
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Gardens of Augustus, located 1.5 km (1 mi) from the hotel, comprises vibrant gardens set on a series of terraces. Visitors can view a variety of native flora and take in dramatic views of the sea and Faraglioni rocks.
What to Expect:
- Built as a private villa in the 1920s, this property served as the headquarters for the American Command during World War II, hosting famous guests such as General Eisenhower and Winston Churchill. Opened as a luxury hotel in 1968, the villa has a sophisticate ambiance and is ideal for romantic getaways. Children 10 and older are welcome.
- Guests can lounge by the outdoor pools, work out at the fitness center, or indulge in a massage at the spa (surcharge). In the evenings guests can enjoy sunset cocktails at the open-air bar and dine at the Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the sea. Amenities at this Italy hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
57 Via Tragara
Capri, Naples, 80073
- Capri Island
Airport:Naples Capodichino Airport NAP
Hotel Punta Tragara offers 44 guestrooms and suites, all of which feature balconies or patios with garden, pool, or sea views. Individually decorated with modern furnishings, accommodations include satellite TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and direct-dial phones. Bathrooms include scales, telephones, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary designer toiletries. Additional amenities at this Italy hotel include minibars, complimentary newspapers, and in-room safes.
- Prestige Garden Room -
Rooms with all comfortably furnished, beautiful marble bathroom with large shower, balcony or terrace overlooking the garden side. 269 - 290 sq. ft.
- Prestige Sea View Room -
Rooms with all comfortably furnished, beautiful marble bathroom with large shower, balcony or terrace. 269 - 290 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Sea View Room -
Spacious rooms with all amenities, with sea view and private balcony.
Furniture in the style of a typical Mediterranean house, garage cabinets and outside Terrazina. 322 - 365 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite Sea View -
Large and spacious, with living area and large terraces or balconies with sea views, these rooms welcome guests at the top of the scenic area.
Enveloping sofas, spacious marble bathrooms, comfortable rooms and the pleasantness of a royal bed will make your stay unforgettable.
Some rooms spread over two levels.
- Suite Sea View -
This room has a spacious, elegant living area separate from the sleeping area and large terraces with stunning views of the Le Corbusier. Furnished with contemporary artwork and antique furniture. Bathrooms with marble tiles and separate tub and shower. 484 sq. ft.
- Certosa Suite -
The terrace offers a breathtaking view of the Charterhouse, the bay of Marina Piccola and the town of Capri. 699 sq. ft. Sea/Capri view.
- Monacone Suite -
An extra wide balcony allows one to take in the scenery of Faraglioni and the Bay of Marina Piccola. Sea view. 699 sq. ft.
- Art Suite -
The Art Gallery is the suite where light envelops the space, where the modern blends with the classic. Here, there is the wonderful charm of a bath tub with a view of the Faraglioni and a terrace that cancels all distance between man, heaven and the sea. 699 sq. ft. Sea view.
- Penthouse Suite -
This suite has a spacious terrace overlooking a landscape of rare beauty, where the brightness of Marina Piccola is opposed to the rigor of Le Corbusier. The hill of Castiglione is so close that it seems to be able to touch it. Features a large bathroom with a sauna, to relax and get lost in. 968 sq. ft. Ocean View.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper (M-F)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
This Capri Island hotel is located at the end of Via Tragara, overlooking the sea and Faraglioni rocks. The hotel features a fitness center, two outdoor pools, and a spa offering a range of treatments including thalassotherapy (surcharge). The on-site Mediterranean restaurant overlooks the sea, and a complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning. Amenities at Hotel Punta Tragara include room service (limited hours), concierge services, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness equipment
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Children under 10 are not permitted on the property.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
MonzuRomantic restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine include traditional Capri and Neapolitan dishes. Guests can dine in the main dining room or on the veranda with panoramic sea views.
La Pergola BarOpen-air bar by the pool.
This Capri Island hotel features two outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center.
Activities near Hotel Punta Tragara include scuba diving, motor boating, and tennis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport