- Special Offers
- About Us
Hotel De La Ville Milan
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
Give yourself a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Milan with a visit to one of the world's most famous artworks, and follow it up with one of the finest meals you'll find anywhere. The first half of this encounter with fine Italian culture is a tour to see one of the finest artworks by one of the...more
- Located on Via San Raffaele, 30 m () from the Hotel de la Ville, the chic and contemporary Le Noir restaurant provides a quiet setting for business meetings (the restaurant admits a maximum of 30 people at any one time). Specialties include local dishes such as Milanese Veal, and reservations for the restaurant can be made through the hotel's concierge.
What to Expect:
- Guests escape the bustle of Piazza Duomo on a quiet side street which leads into the traditional, richly-decorated lobby, with its wood-paneled desk, landscapes, portraits, and ornate concaved ceiling. Leisure travelers rub shoulders with guests in Milan on business, or those attending a performance at La Scala opera.
- The sixth-floor pool, 12 m () long, is surrounded by decking and features a retractable roof, which opens to provide views across the rooftops and onto the spires of the Duomo. At night, spotlights are switched on in the surrounding greenery and the underwater sound system plays background music. Alternatively, relaxation can be sought in the sauna, spa tub, or Turkish bath at the wellness center.
VIA HOEPLI 6
Airport:Milan Malpensa Airport MXP
The seven-floor Hotel De La Ville features 109 guestrooms and suites, all of which feature bold-colored decor complementing the richly-pattered bedding and 18th-century art displayed on the walls. Windows open onto the quiet surrounding streets and include mechanized shutters, which can be opened and closed from the bedside. All rooms come with ornate, antique-style furnishings in cherry wood, upholstered chairs, and large, gold-framed mirrors. The air-conditioned rooms include satellite TVs with pay movies, direct-dial telephones, and wireless Internet access (surcharge), as well as safes and minibars. Italian marble bathrooms come equipped with tubs and showers, bidets, and bathroom telephones.
- Superior -
Room with twin beds or king bed, elegantly furnished, high ceilings with cherry wood decorated. Endowed with safety deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone with voice messaging, individually controlled air conditioning, silk fabric covered walls, Italian marble bathroom.
- Deluxe -
Room with twin beds or king bed, elegantly furnished, over looking famous Via Hoepli street, high ceilings, decorations with cherry wood and finest silk fabric covered walls. Endowed with safety deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone with voice messaging, individually controlled air conditioning, green Italian marble bathrooms.
- Junior Suite -
Overlooking Milano from the top rooftops, in quiet location, renovated and just decorated, fine quality linens and drapes, silk fabric covered walls, sitting area with comfortable sofa, endowed with safety deposit box, writing desk, fax machine, satellite TV, direct line telephone with voice messaging, individual controlled air conditioning, Italian marble bathroom with window, Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Suite -
Room renovated and decorated with fine quality linens and drapes, silk fabric covered walls, sitting room with comfortable sofa, endowed with safety deposit box, writing desk, fax machine, satellite TV, direct dial telephone with voice messaging, individually controlled air conditioning, the large Italian marble bathroom has double basin, Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower box.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Window opens
Guests can relax in the hotel's Roman-themed wellness center, which includes a spa tub, sauna, Turkish bath, and two Scottish showers. Active guests can work out on the cardio and weight equipment in the adjacent gym. The sixth floor houses the lap pool, which is surrounded by wood decking, sun loungers, and greenery, and features an underwater sound system and a retractable roof, which opens to offer views over the city's rooftops, the spires of the Duomo, and the dome of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
The concierge can reserve the Oyster Bar for private parties, while the hotel's three meeting rooms can accommodate between 30 and 80 people. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Steam room
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Small pets only
- 1 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning, served in the contemporary120-seat breakfast room that adjoins the restaurant.
L'OperaContinental-style á la carte restaurant which serves a range of typical Italian dishes with specialties such as Lobster with Thyme-Flavored Chick Peas. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Il Visconteo BarTraditional, wood-paneled bar set adjacent to the lobby. Serves wine, beers, and a wide range of liqueurs.
Oyster BarSmall, informal bar set on the first floor, available for lunches and aperitifs.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport