- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Empire Palace Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- The hotel is 400 meters from the bottom of Rome’s famous Via Veneto. The street--featured in the 1960 film La Dolce Vita--is lined with boutiques and pavement cafés as it winds up to the park Villa Borghese, the home of several of the city’s most popular museums.
What to Expect:
- This privately owned hotel attracts a mixture of business and leisure guests looking for a quiet oasis in downtown Rome’s shopping and business district. The converted 1870 townhouse, built by Venetian nobles, surrounds a central courtyard and fountain. In the lounge, soft-brown Moroccan leather chairs and African wooden ornaments rest on the original, delicate marble floors beneath vaulted ceilings.
- The hotel’s Aureliano restaurant, with a Mediterranean menu focusing on fish, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Blue Bar features live music every evening from April to October. Downstairs are a fitness center with three resistance and four cardiovascular machines and a meeting room for up to 45 people. Valet parking in an offsite garage is available.
Via Aureliana 39
- Via Veneto
Airport:Rome Fiumicino Airport FCO
The Empire Palace Hotel, Rome, hotel has 113 guestrooms, all with high speed wireless Internet (surcharge). The rooms are decorated in a light yellow, with rich maroon or deep-blue patterned carpet and milky-blue or soft-yellow walls. Curtains and bed covers feature delicate patterns in matching color tones, with cord trim. All have desks and chairs in cherry wood. Rooms feature hand-colored prints of Wedgwood porcelain and Etruscan vases. Because the hotel is housed in a converted palazzo, room sizes and layout vary slightly. Bathrooms have off-white marble, hairdryers, and built-in radios.
- Classic Room -
King, twin, and sofa bedding available. 17-23 square meters / 183-248 square feet. Located floors 1 through 5 with views of the internal courtyard or the street. The Classic Room offers cherrywood furniture in Classic style with soft colors.
- Deluxe Room -
King and twin bedding available. 24-29 square meters / 258-312 square feet. Located on floors 1 through 5 with views of the internal courtyard or the street. The Deluxe Rooms are similar in style and decor as the Classic room but with larger area.
- Junior Suite -
King and twin bedding available. 30 square meters / 323 square feet. Located on floors 1 through 5 with views of the internal courtyard or the street. Designed in a classic style with soft colors and cherry wood furniture. Bathroom has a jacuzzi tub.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Smoking rooms
- Trouser press
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Aureliano restaurant at the Empire Palace Hotel serves Mediterranean cuisine, with a seasonally changing menu, specializing in fish. The Blue Bar serves drinks and light snacks throughout the day, with live music every evening between April and October.
In the central courtyard featuring a fountain made from 1500-year-old Carrara marble, guests can relax or enjoy drinks or a meal.
The fitness center has seven machines, free weights, and a stretch bar. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, including the courtyard (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Wedding services
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 12 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Restaurant AurelianoDecorated with green and terracotta pastels, light-wood paneling, and Murano blown-glass light fixtures in blue and red. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, opening to non-guests after breakfast, with its own separate street entrance. The Mediterranean menu changes seasonally, with fish a specialty, and a coordinated wine and champagne list.
The Blue BarSet in what once were stables, the bar faces one side of the courtyard, where guests can also enjoy their drinks. Original exposed-brick ceilings, distressed cobalt-blue paintwork, and Philippe Starck-designed, high-backed linen sofas and low, oversized, deep-red velvet stools. A wide range of cocktails, wines, and light snacks such as club sandwiches are available. Live music every evening April-October.
The hotel’s fitness center has seven resistance and cardio machines, free weights, and a stretch bar.
The Villa Borghese, one km north of the hotel, features a boating lake and a series of ornamental ponds. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Classic Romance 2015 with 4th Night Free
- 4th night FREE (maximum one FREE night per stay)
- Daily American buffet breakfast for two
- Italian Sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Late check out upon availability at check-in
- One room category upgrade upon availability at check-in
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport